SI 2014 Training
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Keep me in mind - i have trained with Uli, and would love to get together again... I work at a winery, so it would have to be on a Sat or Sun, the closer to Paso Robles/San Luis Obispo the better.
    Hogue has a range just north of SLO-off hwy1.... I can't drive too burro again for a while. Bakersfield would be easier...
    G*d bless you and yours this holiday season.
    Lou/vstardog

SLO area is great for me too. Im in Bakersfield, so just a short drive down blood alley.

Very disappointing that I spot these so late. I would definitely be interested if you guys ever decide to meet up. I live in LA but am willing to travel for friends and fellow SI type minded folks.
    - Erik

Psalms 91:1-2 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Late to the party, but I'm in San Diego. I go to Bakersfield and Palmdale often for trackdays with my motorcycles so I'm familiar with the areas and the driving.

No training yet, I missed the basic/first pistol class in LA earlier this year, sadly.

I've been lurking here for a couple years now and it would be nice to get together with likeminded folks. My friends talk of it (professional paid-for training), but we never do it...

Uli Gebhard Guest
    Maybe the time is right to give a training group another shot (pun intended).

I'd be happy to coordinate a get-together/range day in either Los Angeles or Bakersfield.

Lou and others with ties to SLO... let me know what you have available in terms of a location. If we have someone on-site who can pre-arrange things I wouldn't mind making the trip.

Also, we will have a knife training group starting later this year in Redlands

Cheers,
    Last edited by Uli Gebhard; 09-06-2012 at 08:43 AM.

I'm interested in an LA/Bakersfield meet. It would be nice to have some people to at least run some airsoft drills with.

Uli Gebhard Guest
    Let me get through the next class or two and we'll set something up.

Cheers

I can make it to Los Angeles. It would be great training with SI again.

Uli,
    me and my wife are still interested as well -
    -HBP
    - Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - President Ronald Reaga n
    -ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - King Leonidas 480 BC
    -terroists love to blow themselves up, and we love blowing them up - you'd think we'd get along better

hermosabeach Guest
    One more from Los Angeles checking in

I think my user name gives my location away

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast