The Suarez Method

Default A strange thread in General Gun

A new poster has posted a rather strange post I suspect that it is a spammer.

The thread was tittled as "Testing but not improving" but now seems to have been deleted.
    Last edited by cavegeo; 04-18-2011 at 03:55 PM.
    The whole point of being governed by a Constitution and not by men or directly by the people themselves was to stop incredible stupidity from annihilating our Freedoms. Tyranny of the majority is just as dangerous as any dictator. Especially when the majority is incredibly ******* stupid.

Intro to Defensive Pistol
    Close Range Gunfighting

Don I tried using the triangle symbol to notify of an unusual post but was denied said I did not have privileges to use that.
    The whole point of being governed by a Constitution and not by men or directly by the people themselves was to stop incredible stupidity from annihilating our Freedoms. Tyranny of the majority is just as dangerous as any dictator. Especially when the majority is incredibly ******* stupid.

Close Range Gunfighting

Quote Originally Posted by Don Robison View Post
    That's strange; I'm not sure why it wouldn't work. If you post what happened over in the forum bugs section maybe Zack can check it out.
    It worked for me.

Post count have anything to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by cavegeo View Post
    Don I tried using the triangle symbol to notify of an unusual post but was denied said I did not have privileges to use that.
    That would be bizarre indeed, given that the use of the report button is not even programmed as an issue of privilege! I don't even have the option of turning it on and off, let alone set permissions. Very strange.

I suspect that the post was being deleted as I was trying to notify that there was a strange post since I can no longer find the post in question. I believe that since the post was being deleted it just would not allow be me to report it since it no longer existed.

Close Range Gunfighting

My dear Watson you're too clever for your own good.