Thumbs up Defensive Pistol Class - Columbia, SC - March 5th & 6th

I got the chance to take the class with Chris Upchurch & Alex Nieuwland this past weekend. I've had the chance to take a few classes before, some intermediate, and can only say that I wish I had this one first. Chris and Alex were more than patient as they worked with me to break some old habits. The class covered alot of material in a very logical and organized manner. Although some of the terminology was slighty different it made good sense once I got my head around it. To cover the mentality of how to stay out of a situation all the way through how to deal with a SHTF moment and the LEO asking you questions in two days was well worth the time & money. And hey, I am shooting better to boot! Thanks for the good class guys.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by robtcrn View Post
    Thanks for the good class guys.
    Thank you for the nice review. Hope to see you in another class in the future sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by robtcrn View Post
    I got the chance to take the class with Chris Upchurch & Alex Nieuwland this past weekend. I've had the chance to take a few classes before, some intermediate, and can only say that I wish I had this one first.
    Welcome to WT! Thanks for coming to train with us despite the rain, and for posting your review. I'm looking forward to training with you again.