Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I would opt for the 135 gr. speer short barrel load.

Quote Originally Posted by TXDMERC73 View Post
    I been looking for chronograph results out of Ruger LCR .357 magnum on the inter web, I found close to nothing... Does anyone on here have a chrony and a .357 LCR to get fps? If not guess I'll have to buy a chronograph ,my LCR is gonna be my EDC for a long time.

Here you go

https://thedesertsedge.wordpress.com...nose-revolver/

This is what I use in a SW 340 M&P .357. Pushes speed moderately w/ reduced recoil/flash. In .38+P I use the 135 short barrel load.

https://www.buffalobore.com/index.ph...t_detail&p=107

image.jpeg

Heheh my .357 LCR and Winchester 110gr jhp im comfortable carrying those rounds and ease of shooting and practice.

Ag first i felt winchesters 110gr coukdnt get the job done but now im confident it will.

image.jpg

I carry both to help with my confidence G19 at 5 oclock position and LCR at 1 oclock front. Or ill carry LCR in ankle holster and G19 at 5 oclock IWB.

image.jpg

Underwood Ammo has a nice selection of performance loads for the 38 spl and the 357 magnum.
    You don't spread democracy with a barrel of a gun

I feel more comfortable carrying the Hornady 158 gr XTP i want extreme penetration but im worried about the expansion out of a tiny 1-7/8" barrel, the 110 gr only penetrate 9 inches which is very poor, i also bought a box of remington 125 gr sjhp but man they kick harder then the 158 gr! Now im stuck with alot of barn burning .357 loads!

125 grain .357 golden saber!
    Since you have a concealed carry weapon you are most likely defense shooting. The golden saber cartridges are low recoil and high, high quality. They can tend to be a little expensive depending on where you are at so check CheaperThanDirt before buying at a place near you.
    Remember, this is a trade. Us users supply you guys with answers, so after a reasonable time period don't forget to vote a best answer!
    Last edited by christ; 08-29-2017 at 02:43 AM.
    You don't spread democracy with a barrel of a gun

When I do carry my Sp-101 I use hand loads of 158 gr. lead SWC that leave the short barrel at about 900-1000 fps. Comfortable and I don't worry about expansion.-jw