Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123128129130131132133
Results 1,321 to 1,329 of 1329
    Just started reading Lord of the Air (later republished under the title Avatar of Night), by Tal Brooke, about his travels in India, seeking fulfillment in the various Eastern mystical traditions but eventually meeting Christ and getting saved. Interesting, frighteningly intelligent guy my dad knew years back.

Just finished “the adversaries “ by Ned Ryan. The politics , bribes and tactics that led up to bunker hill. A lot of similarities as to the propaganda and arguments of the natural rights of man.

also just finished “the pine tree riots” a quick read about property rights in 18 century New Hampshire.

"The Irishman" (AKA "I Hear You Paint Houses") by Charles Brandt
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

Violence of Mind by Varg Freeborn.

That guy would fit in nicely here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hey.. Why not join the Army? It's free!!

Mere Christianity - C. S. Lewis

Recently finished “Canceled Science” by Eric Hedin. Author is a physicist that offered a university course debating the scientific argument for intelligent design of the universe. Of course, the aetheists couldn’t stand for such provocative thought in a public university so he was censured and eventually fired.

The book gets a little deep in explaining the near-impossible probabilities of our planet and life just “happening” to form on their own, as evolutionary theory suggests. For me, it did a great job justifying logically/scientifically what I have relied on simple faith to explain my whole life- that an intelligent Creator is responsible.

9EBA5A5B-A275-4BF8-AD2E-5C4CAE5F672D.jpeg

Be humble of character, warm of heart and kind. You will know when it's time to flip the switch and unleash the beast.

CAUTION: You can't fix stupid.....

Re-reading Eji Yoshikawa’s ‘Musashi’ for the first time in 20 years… Might re-read ‘Taiko’ next.

"If you find yourself in a fair fight you failed to properly prepare..."

"History is the autobiography of a madman..."

The Psychology of Military Incompetence by Norman Dixon. Trying to come to grips with all the stupid shit we do…

Just started the Bosch series by Michael Connelly after wrapping up the Haller series. Pretty entertaining. About halfway through Mark Levin’s American Marxism.

I tend to have 2-3 books going at once....