Default Latest on mounting Red Dots on SIGs?

I saw an email newsletter that said OST was researching the ability to mount Red Dots on SIGs. Just wondering if any conclusions have been reached. I'm specifically interested in a 229.

There was a post awhile back about Sig's have stuff inside the slide too close to the top. Not sure how they are proceeding but after I get the one for the Glock ......... one for my P220 would be worth saying up for.
    When gunslingers come to town, sai, things get broken. It's a simple fact of life.

The Sigs with "rolled" slides are not candidates for conversions.

We have not had a chance to look at one with a milled slide.

How does "rolled" vs. "milled" break down? I.e., is it different on various models, or by manufacture year?

I did a search and found out the 229's have milled slides (done to handle the 357 SIG round). I'm interested in an RMR on a 229, so hopefully the milled slides will handle it. ... FYI, it seems the 226 is now milled, but was stamped ('rolled') previously.

I came across a site with a Doctor red dot sight direct installation on a P226.

http://www.tjscustomgunworks.com/Pho...ightSig226.htm

It does not look as integrated into the slide as the TSD versions for Glock/MP/XD from OST and needs suppressor sites - but it does have potential.

I searched for a cost for this work on the TJ's website without any luck. Anybody have an idea the price of this service on a P226?