SI 2014 Training

Default Training Partner in D.C. Beltway area?

Took a MBC class with Michael Janich, would be interested in seeing if there are any potential training partners to meet periodically as time permits for drills/practice.

I'm in Loudoun County. There are a few others locally that would be willing to get together, I bet.
    AKA G30Jack

See My Schedule

"Most people find change in their dryer, I find bullets"- My wife

I will remember that if the monsterous creature is within clubbing range, it is a tight situation, and start clubbing. This is true even if my firearm still works. No reason not to club and shoot at the same time.

Whacking: The redistribution or impairment of biological functions intended to eliminate intercellular cooperation within a sentient organism.

I'm out in Winchester but I'd be happy to drive in and meet for some practice sessions.

Count me in....MBC class was good experience and would like to follow up on what was taught to reinforce it.

I'm in Fairfax county just outside the beltway. Hit me up any time.
    Revelation 19:11
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
    -- Robert A. Heinlein