Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You

Default Thank You

For all the reasons and for all the ages - thank you for your service.

Happy veterans day active, reserve and former military brothers.

Thank you......and thank all you Warriors, be you civilian, LEO or military for being armed and training so as to be able to defend our homeland.......May God bless you all, defenders of freedom........

I want to thank everybody who has served our country! The debt owed to you is immense and can never be paid back. I would like to specially thank those I know who served. Terry Cowart, Jerry Miller, Amanda Miller, Mike Schmid, Dennis Jones, Jim Szumski, Gus(Shdwdncr), Steve(AKsteve), Mike Cowart, Richard Cowart, Ronnie Chaka, Red, Mike, Toby, Corey, Lisa, Mark Hankins, Mr. Kennett, Mr. Wengler(a great teacher as well), Lucky, Robert Alexander and others that I can't recall at the moment. If I missed someone I know on WT, please let me know right away!

I have been blessed to meet and know many veterans thru my life and each of them had an impact on me while growing up and are respected and appreciated by me as an adult! Again, thanks for your service to our country and pray for those in the line of fire right now!
    Gary Lee Miller
    emsmiller@yahoo.com
    Vote Freedom 1st
    God Bless America!

Where would we be without the willing spirit of the warrior to sacrifice and serve?
    Be proud of this country and your service to it.
    Thank You!
    Paul

Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.

Welcome to IL...leave your freedoms at the state line!
    Yes, good post. Thank you to all past and present. Thank you.
    F4E

Si vis Pacem, Para Bellum

"Make yourselves dangerous my friends....raise your little ones to be dangerous too. Learn to kill. Train for the time you will meet him....or that yours will meet him. And let him and his kind fear us because in our hearts he will find neither fear nor mercy, only a cold and emotionless death." Gabe- cirrca 2010

Thanks to all who serve and have served. I appreciated you!

Mike

Today I'm remembering my son Sergeant Stephen Patterson, USMC. Here he (the one in the middle) is enjoying the good life in Afghanistan.

Thanks to all the vets and active duty personal. May God Bless you and your familes.

I say HOOAH!!!

Happy Veterans Day to all my brothers-and-sisters who are currently serving and to those who came before us. May the Good Lord bless you all today and always.

S.
    "Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too." Voltaire

"A mile-long rationalization of one's good intentions will not obscure or excuse an inch of violation." Tom Sotis

Thank you, all veterans and active duty for your service.