Page 463 of 466 FirstFirst ... 363413453458459460461462463464465466 LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 4655

Thread: Humor Thread

- Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it comes to dominate our lives and interests."
    - Patrick Henry

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

He's a cop playing by his own rules, on a mission to kill Hitler, but first he has to travel through time with the help of the World's Greatest Hacker, fight laser dinosaurs, befriend Gatling gun-toting Viking babes, team up with Thor, the God of Thunder and then face his own death before fulfilling his ultimate destiny.

Frankly, it's more entertaining that 99% of the crap on TV. And a lot shorter.

Redneck Zen
    "Be careful what you get good at."

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

The opposite of humor

Adult Iowa fan gleefully celebrates as he takes foul ball away from a kid

One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

So I get home this morning and my dog is laying on my porch covered in dirt and mud and has a rabbit in his mouth. He's not bloody, just dirty.
    Now, my neighbors raised these rabbits for 4H and have blue ribbon winners. I instantly knew it was one of theirs. So I get the rabbit away from my dog, I take it inside, wash all the dirt off and before my neighbors got home I took it over, put him back in the cage and went back home.
    Not 30 minutes later I hear my neighbors screaming, so I go out and ask them what's wrong?
    They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now it's back in the cage.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez