Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default WELL THIS IS INTERESTING - IN A SPACEY WAY

Former US defense official: We know UFOs are real

"We know that UFOs exist. This is no longer an issue," he said. "The issue is why are they here? Where are they coming from and what is the technology behind these devices that we are observing?"

There are indications, Mellon said, that the objects reported by Navy pilots in 2014 and 2015 were doing things that aren't possible in this physical realm.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

When I was a kid I was reading a book about strange things observed/occurring on this world. It was called Invisible Horizons.

There was a chapter about an F89 Scorpion that was being guided by radar from Kinross AFB, MI one night to chase down a blip on the radar over the Soo Locks (restricted air space at that time as it was the only route from the Great Lakes to the Atlantic/Saint Lawrence Seaway and it was in the early 50's at the height of the "Cold War."

Without going into all the details (in great detail), the ground radar was guiding the F89 (the Air Force's 1st all weather interceptor - it had a pilot and radar operator) close enough for the weak radar on the plane to pick up the blip so the Scorpion could get close and ID the blip. The radar operators/radio personnel had called quite a lot in an effort to notify the pilot of the (supposed) plane to move out of the restricted air space. As the Scorpion got close enough to pick up the blip on it's own radar the blip turned and headed out over Lake Superior and the F89 followed it.

The F89 was almost close enough for a visual when the blip stopped, reversed course and the blip of the UFO merged into the blip of the F89. At that point the only blip on the screen left the atmosphere, straight up at a speed estimated by Kinross AFB radar personnel at nearly 10,000 mph.

They knew where the two blips merged, they had it on radar. They searched the surface and found no sign of debris, oil/fuel/hydraulic fluid on the surface. Nothing was floating on the surface either. No debris ever washed up on the shores of the lake. They sent down Navy divers looking for the plane in the lake and found nothing.

When I finished reading the chapter I went to ask my dad about it. He'd been at Kinross AFB and worked on the F89's during that time. When I asked him about it, he looked at me funny and asked where I'd heard about that. I told him it was in the book and handed him the book. He sat there, read the chapter and closed the book. I asked him if it was true. He told me that as far as he knew it had happened pretty much like the book said. He also told me that all the Air Force personnel were told that they were not allowed to talk about the loss of the interceptor or the two men on it. It was "classified" and as far as he knew it still was, 25 years later. But, if it was in the book, maybe it had been declassified at some point.

They still haven't found that plane. A few years back some divers said they'd found it and were going to tell where it was at. Nothing else was heard about that, either.

Sixty-six years later no one knows what happened to that plane or those men even though they knew exactly where it was when it was "lost."

Acknowledging there are things out there you can't explain and can't control and can't even fight/win against wasn't a good thing when we were staring across the fence at the Russians. Maybe things are changing. Or maybe things are about to get worse. Or better?

Not claiming it's factual but it's interesting and worth a watch.
    Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers

https://www.netflix.com/title/810838...=13747225&t=cp
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”

Dr. John Alexander is probably one of the more credible UFO researchers. Former Green Beret and Vietnam vet. He was involved in psychic warfare research with the US Army and was part of the "Men that Stare at Goats" group. Long video, but worth watching if you are interested in the topic.

I have too much Sci Fi stuff butting heads on what to think. Defaulting to paranoia makes me think they are trying to normalize the idea in order for most to accept our alien overlords...
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Or to authorize more defense spending to fight the invaders from space��

So we have earth bound humans that share everything about themselves via social media, and air based unidentifiable flying objects that move around in secret. I wish their level of sharing info were reversed.

I have become skeptical in the last couple of years.

First of all with everybody these days carrying around some form of recording device you would think we would be flooded with new, clearer footage by ordinary people and not just sightings by the military.

Instead every new documentary/series is always looking at mostly old footage. The stuff we have all seen countless times, trying to enhance the images/footage, using improved technology.

Or a better qualified as yet undiscovered expert is found to give his interpretation of the exiting footage/images.

Or a witness at some secret military installation is finally willing to break his silence after all these years and is going to proof the existence of UFO`S once and for all. But then ends up adding nothing new. His mere presence on the show seemingly enough to give credence to the story.

Then one/more of these things are used in the program as fact/scientific proof that UFO`S exist. While at the same time not investigating the gabs in the stories, still leaving you with a lot of unanswered questions at the end of the program.

Lastly whenever you have experts approaching these sightings from a pure scientific standpoint/you have people treating it like an investigation-Either somebody with an LEO background/an experienced investigative journalist, they either come up with a logical explanation/ there is simply to many pieces missing to make a definitive decision.

Still I am open-minded to the idea, having believed in UFO`S in the past, but as of today am not a 100% convinced.

OSSU!
    Elfie
    HALFMAN HALFCAR

Nice to know I'll still be gainfully employed after I separate from SO:

mib.jpg
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 4, 11. And a wakeup.

While I tend to be skeptical of UFO reports, I would not deny the possibility. I just can not figure out why anyone advanced enough for space travel would interested in some of the things that are claimed. Advanced sensor technology would be enough for them to keep close enough tabs from a distance on us.
    I certainly would not worry about little green men invading the earth. If it happens I am sure Gabe and the SI instructors will come up with counter measures.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez