Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    I have used this exact material successfully hundreds of times to take completely unconditioned individuals the next level of fitness and beyond. Equipment requirements are little to none, intentionally. Combat Fit I is extremely simple and effective. The program will take someone six to eight weeks to complete and you will be ready to move on to the next level. It is also a great way to prepare for an S.I. class so that your fitness level will allow you to get the most benefit from the class. Combat Fit I will allow you to hold your own physically against an opponent. Combat Fit II...coming very soon...will give you the ability to use your training to dominate your opponent with strength, power, explosiveness, and endurance in a hand-to-hand struggle.

Combat Fit I is structured so there is no guess work about what you should be doing and when completed will have you at a fitness level where you will be capable of withstanding a physical attack for several minutes, which is far longer than the "usual" physical encounter even lasts. (The BGs typically determine at some point that they would rather find an easier target than continue to fight with a physically prepared opponent or, even better, you are able to create space to access a weapon.) Combat Fit I is where it starts if you want to begin the journey to bringing your physical readiness up to warrior standards.

We will plan a Houston-area get together sometime in the next few months. Also, Rick Klopp and I are discussing a Suarez International Warrior Fitness Camp sometime in January or February of 2011 in Georgia that would allow participants to recieve relevant fitness training, personalized fitness programs, and a sample of the multiple courses that S.I. teaches.
    Last edited by Fitpro; 09-20-2010 at 04:25 PM.
    “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.” ― Heraclitus

The Spartans never asked how many of the enemy there were, only where they could find them.

Ordered mine earlier today. Thanks!

Another to add to the list of gotta get!
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

When part 2 coming?

Got one on order!
    Will drive into town for the Houston meet up
    Another Bitter Clinger
    BHP - Belgian Horse Power

Damn! I've been waiting to order my Hawkepak TIB until this DVD came out, but got impatient and pulled the trigger on the bag a couple days ago. Don't care, had to have it, so I ordered it.

But...I had to have this DVD also, so I ordered it, along with Fundamental Kalashnikov. Had to find a way to console myself over the additional shipping somehow. ;)

Looking forward to checking Combat Fit out. Thanks Cliff and Gabe.

Got mine on order, looking forward to this!

Going to get one, may have to wait till Christmas though. :(

Nice, Cliff.

Now if you could get some of your , um , "former" clients of the female persuasion to come to the get together....:D

Quote Originally Posted by twodogstx View Post
    Nice, Cliff.

Now if you could get some of your , um , "former" clients of the female persuasion to come to the get together....:D
    Hey, what color sweatband and leg warmers do I need for this? :)