SI 2014 Training

Default Mike Janich in Ohio Sep 24-26

Mike is going to. be in Columbus teaching a variety of info.. I will probably go from NE OH for just friday if anyone wants a ride.
    www.ohioppt.com
    Twitter @Ohioppt

2. Dear John:

Thanks for your post. I hope to see you there!

Stay safe,

Mike

Hey Guys,

I just spoke to the gentleman who is hosting Mike this weekend, he informed me there were some last minute cancelations, so there are some slots left if anybody is interested. Even if you can make only one day, it would be worth your while to attend. The contact info is on the Martial Blade Concepts website.

My schedule changed up, I will be going down on Sunday now.
    www.ohioppt.com
    Twitter @Ohioppt

I was only able to join the class for Sunday. But, it was a great experience. It was really good to be able to spend a morning reviewing the MBC material that we teach here at SI. It was fun to watch people who had not been exposed to the material be able to learn it and apply it.
    Mike's simple zone defense and angles of attack make this a solid, simple system.

In the afternoon we were exposed to other parts of Damithurt Silat. The stick material can easily be used with anything you might pick up or have on you; flashlight, broom, cane etc. The last thing we covered was some reverse grip knife. Lots of fun. If you've had the chance to practice a comma cut and think about the smiley it leaves behind...oh boy, think of the frown from a reverse grip comma cut!

Jack Rumbaugh will be hosting Mike on Nov 6-7 in VA.

http://www.suarezinternationalstore....chesterva.aspx

If you get a chance to attend, well worth your time.
    www.ohioppt.com
    Twitter @Ohioppt