Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up A beautiful Browning Hi Power for sale at the SPD range

I saw today one of the most elegant brand new BHP's that looked like the original models made by Browning and assembled in Portugal in the SPAA/SPD range for sale for $650.00. You have to be a member to purchase anything there but just in case I thought I should mention it here.:)
    BTW don't they make a 15 round mag for the BHP? This one had the 13 round mag like the original ones had. :)

There are 15-, 17-, and 20-round mags for the BHP. They are all third party magazines to my knowledge, altho it would not surprise me if FN made (or had made for them) 20-rounders in the past.

650 for a new BHP is a VERY good price nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by ELB View Post
    There are 15-, 17-, and 20-round mags for the BHP. They are all third party magazines to my knowledge, altho it would not surprise me if FN made (or had made for them) 20-rounders in the past.

650 for a new BHP is a VERY good price nowadays.
    The SPAA is a Non profit organization and most everything there is cheaper then in regular gun stores.:)

Feel your pain. Had to pass up two mint HPs a Practical and a Silver Chrome for 500 each. Didn't have the cash at the moment.
    The trouble with fighting oppression is that most of one's time is spent defending the scoundrels for whom oppressive laws are first aimed. To win this fight, oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. H.L. Mencken

Road trip time!
    Ceterum autem censeo, Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by bae View Post
    Road trip time!
    Call and tell them to hold it for you.:)

The 15 round BHP mags Ive seen are the South African ones. Ive kept on for years and I dont even have a BHP anymore.

Someday Ill get another browning then I'll be ready.:p
    If you take a life, do you know what you'll give
    Odds are, you won't like what it is
    When the storm arrives, would you be seen with me. By the merciless eyes I've deceived.

www.paxbaculum.com

FN made 20 round magazines and I even had a few 30 round at one time, worked great with a Shoulder stock equipped HI Power.

I have several Inglis made Magazines that hold 14 rounds with no problem at all, some of the best magazines I ever had, outside of the FN made product.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence Keeney View Post
    The 15 round BHP mags Ive seen are the South African ones. Ive kept on for years and I dont even have a BHP anymore.

Someday Ill get another browning then I'll be ready.:p
    I have a number of 15-rd. BHP mags made by Meggar. They are very nice mags and have worked very well in my personal knock-around Hi-Power (that will ultimately be built up into a top-notch carry piece). They are dimensionally identical to factory 13-rd. mags, and don't stick out below the weapon.
    "I'd rather live in a violent tumultuous, but free land, than in a controlled, safe, but oppressed one." - Gabe Suarez.

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    Call and tell them to hold it for you.:)
    As soon as they open Wed. morning :-)
    Ceterum autem censeo, Carthaginem esse delendam