Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Cliff,

Are the dvd's the type where you workout and we can watch and follow along (ie: p90x)? Or are they instructional in nature where they give you the knowledge to create your own program and demonstrate exercises, but you don't follow along for a workout?

Thanks

Gif,

CF I is for untrained or lightly trained folks and it is structured to follow along with a certain workout. CF II provides a bunch of different exercises and combinations to basically design your own workout.
    “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.” ― Heraclitus

The Spartans never asked how many of the enemy there were, only where they could find them.

i need this SOOOO badly right now! perfect timing!

Very cool. So CF II you can choose your own pain :D

If one is in shape would they be behind in the methodology if they just got CF II and skipped CF I ?

Gif,

CF II is designed for someone who is already training. Of course, all exercises are thoroughly explained but you could skip CF I if you are already training and not miss anything. CF I will get you into condition in a structured format. CF II will take your fitness, strength, explosiveness, power, etc, to a whole new level.

Getting Gabe sore is no easy task, believe me, and CF II managed to do it.
    “Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.” ― Heraclitus

The Spartans never asked how many of the enemy there were, only where they could find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Wiese View Post
    Gif,

CF II will take your fitness, strength, explosiveness, power, etc, to a whole new level.
    awesome..this is what I need :D

I've worked out with Cliff for about a year now, and I am much lighter and much, much stronger than I was. I just spent a long weekend hiking with some buddies through Palo Duro Canyon in West Texas, and being able to get out in the big heat and hike and climb is very satisfying.

Cliff's plans are well tailored to getting you into fighting shape. There's a combination of strength, power, and explosiveness you don't see outside the warrior mindset.
    Don't confuse a belligerent and aggressive attitude with the strength, training, and conditioning needed to prevail in a fight. How do you know you have the Will To Win, if you don't even have the will to train?

Looking fwd to getting this, maybe I can even get the better half to work out with me.

Gabe ,any chance you can bring a few copies with you on Saturday when you fly out to the jungle,South Africa.

I can't wait till this comes out. I'm ready to buy.