Kalashnikov Training in 2015

Default Weekend classes?

Are you ever going to do the weekend classes in the Denver area again?

I made the last level 1 you did here but haven't been able to do the rest. I would love to do Estes Park Camp but the price and time involved is a bit more than Ican afford at one time.

The weekend classes were perfect.

If the answer is that your not going to do them again are their any DVDs that cover the same cirriculum or perhaps you have some associate instructors who teach?

Hello One_Man_force,

To the best of my knowledge, there are no seminars planned in the Denver area in the near future. Now that Mike Janich is working for Spyderco, classes may be organized, but I would not count on it soon.

Your best bet, for the near term, would be to contact one of Mike's certified instructors in the area.There are currently 3 instructors teaching in the Denver Metro area. Some have regularly scheduled training sessions some do not. PM me or check out martialbladeconcepts.com for more information

Best regards,

Mike
    Michael C Rigg
    Stay Safe Media, LLLP
    Follow Stay Safe Media on Facebook
    Follow Stay Safe Media on Twitter
    Certified Instructor of Martial Blade Concepts
    "Train Hard. Stay Safe. Live Free."

3. Dear One_Man_Force:

I am hoping to organize some Denver-area training in the coming months. Since life has taken some unexpected turns in the past few months, I've had to change gears as well. I'd like to get back to the idea of drawing students here rather than traveling so much.

When it happens, I will post it here and on www.martialbladeconcepts.com.

Thanks for your patience and continued interest.

Stay safe,

Mike

Hi,
    If we are taking a weekend class, be aware that the “last day for tuition refund” date is different for some weekend offerings than for traditional weekday courses.Because it is necessary it happens we can easily cover syllabus toward spend more entertainment time.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kengi View Post
    Hi,
    If we are taking a weekend class, be aware that the “last day for tuition refund” date is different for some weekend offerings than for traditional weekday courses.Because it is necessary it happens we can easily cover syllabus toward spend more entertainment time.
    I'm not sure I understand the meaning of your post. Could you please clarify?

Thanks.

Stay safe,

Mike