Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: Bar-B-Que guns

OOOOOO!!! PIMP DADDY! We be cooking!
    All animals except man know that the ultimate of life is to enjoy it.

Samuel Butler

FACIEM TUAM, DOMINC, REQUIRAM

Quote Originally Posted by madmike View Post
    Ive never heard of Barbacue guns.I know Outlaw Bikers have go to church guns.
    To my knowledge, the original phrase was "courthouse gun," talking about the fancy pistols (scrollwork, ivory, etc.) the sheriff or deputies would choose to wear for a court appearance ...

I expect to be at an AZ wedding soon. My celebratory pistol will be a Legion Sig P-226 in all NP3 with some sort of illegal and endangered animal's bones for the grips (Cooper would have called them stocks but in the classic sense, if it is not wood...it doesn't qualify as "stocks").
    Gabe Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    I expect to be at an AZ wedding soon. My celebratory pistol will be a Legion Sig P-226 in all NP3 with some sort of illegal and endangered animal's bones for the grips (Cooper would have called them stocks but in the classic sense, if it is not wood...it doesn't qualify as "stocks").
    Sweet....

Ruger Redhawk Kodiak Backpacker in .44 Magnum.
    ruger redhawk 1.jpg
    You can buy muscles but you can't buy COJONES.
    Bas Ruten.

“The black family survived centuries of slavery and generations of Jim Crow, but it has disintegrated in the wake of the liberals’ expansion of the welfare state.” Thomas Sowell.

sig2.jpgsig1.jpg

Friend at work was playing with his camera equipment so I had him take a few pics of my updated Sig P229 .357 sig. Updated it with NP3 finish new HD sights and grips after carrying for 20 years or so. Bought it new in 1995 and it is better than ever now.