Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Extremist tide rises in Pakistan

Extremist tide rises in Pakistan

After deal in north, Islamists aim to install religious law nationwide

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30299557/
    Last edited by DonGlock26; 07-25-2010 at 10:44 AM.

Anyone wanna buy squares in my pool on how long it takes the "radicals" to force nato to go into pakistan to remove their nukes?
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by santiago.matamoros View Post
    Anyone wanna buy squares in my pool on how long it takes the "radicals" to force nato to go into pakistan to remove their nukes?
    I'd bet on a piece of paper from the UN(-worthy) with angry words on it, but not on the UN actually DOING anything.

Bruce
    Bruce Hinton, Memb. #173

'They', the jihaddi, may wear headbands with badges of martyrdom, affiliation, dedication to death. Should 'they' come your way, so attired, do not wonder if 'trouble' is on the way. It, too, has already come.

Bonus section:
    S&W Mo19 on the prowl?

Quote Originally Posted by santiago.matamoros View Post
    Who is to say that nuclear material is not already being diverted?

Pakistan has always had an issue with Swat from the time of the Raj. I've been reading a lot on how the UK dealt with that area.

Swat is to Afghanistan as Laos was to South Vietnam.

As far as the Taliban goes, it has always been a Pakistan-based organization.
    "Four words: We win; they lose."

India will be watching this situation like a hawk... and they got nukes too... Volatile? Uhuh..!

Does this mean Pakistan is full of conservative Christians that own guns and are military veterans?
    "Fight with your spirit and the sword will follow."

Stupid can be fatal. DON'T get any on you.

Robert D
    KD7OPI

http://teckomando.tripod.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlander View Post
    India will be watching this situation like a hawk... and they got nukes too... Volatile? Uhuh..!
    Man, that could mean a real global warming!

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoPd View Post
    Man, that could mean a real global warming!
    Yeah, and free nightlights... It will solve the parking problem in Karachi permanently, though. ;)

What scares me, it is that the Taliban would give the nukes to North Korea; to use as patterns to mass reproduce H-bombs. The world can ill afford atomic Wal-marts.

Pakistan should nuke the Taliban positions in the SWAT valley.

Default fox news tonight

On fox they reported that the US is requesting location of nuke sites, in case they need to be destroyed. Shouldn't we already know that?