Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    3 instructors for the price of 1. Now that's a bargain.
    "Most people find change in their dryer, I find bullets"- My wife

I will remember that if the monsterous creature is within clubbing range, it is a tight situation, and start clubbing. This is true even if my firearm still works. No reason not to club and shoot at the same time.

Whacking: The redistribution or impairment of biological functions intended to eliminate intercellular cooperation within a sentient organism.

Quote Originally Posted by Uli Gebhard View Post
    Well, I witnessed two of those occasions -- there might be some truth in these words ... I believe the replacement worked rather well for the student in question -- we may just end up bringing him over to the dark side :D.
    As far as your Glock(s) go... where did you get the tailplate for the slide again. I know you mentioned it but I forgot....
    Uli, try this link:
    http://www.rockyourglock.com/mm5/mer...tomSlideCovers

Uli Gebhard Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by desertdog View Post
    Thanks - I think this one will be appropriate :D.

Darn - I'm starting to hijack this post!

Default Thank you Corina!

Corina, My wife wanted me to thank you for the personal attention that you gave her. Any ladies only classes in the future?

Hi desert dog,
    It was a pleasure training with you and your wife.
    Here are the Ladies only classes that are on the schedule so far:

June 6-7, 2009: LADIES GUNFIGHTING, Prescott Arizona

October 24-25, 2009: LADIES KALASHNIKOV RIFLE GUNFIGHTING, Prescott Arizona

November 14-15, 2009: LADIES GUNFIGHTING, Las Vegas Nevada

There might be another Ladies Gunfighting class coming in August/September in Los Angeles but that is not certain yet.

Hope to see your wife there. I am always happy to see Ladies come out and shoot.

Stay safe and see you on the range!

Corinna
    CORINNA COPLIN

Talking Muahahaha!

Eh...it was the lube!!! Haha just kidding. I knew it wasn't a totally reliable gun after the first DPS course... oh welly.

I think I am going to have to get my funds straitened out though. I really wish I could go to the Terrorist/Active Shooter Interdiction course...but I will use that money for a Glock 17... next course...you will see it... Thanks Uli for converting me! >:)

Edit: Thanks again desertdog for the wonderful glock...I am surprised you didn't find it missing at the end of the day, I liked it that much! And thanks for taking the pics and posting them! I learned a stupendous amount of information with all the instructors! It was a great learning experience. I need to practice point shooting more for sure! Thanks everyone for a great learning experience!
    Last edited by Abednego; 02-11-2009 at 12:59 AM.

Angry No Glocks in the area

Guess I waited too late...

Edit: spelling error

Uli Gebhard Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Abednego View Post
    Guess I waited too late...

Edit: spelling error
    "To the dark side young skywalker has gone..."

... took me eight years ;).

Give me a call if you continue having problems... there are a couple of stores in the area that should still have Glocks in stock or can usually get them within a week.

I really want to get one now. But can't decide between the Glock 17 or 21/21SF. What say you? I already have a bunch of .45 acp in stock...but then again 9mm is about half the price....which means I can store twice as much!

I contacted local dealers and they all said they have it on order but have no clue as to when they will ship. I'll give you a call this week. Thanks Uli, for converting me!

Decisions...decisions....already reading existing posts...but boy ... makes me want to buy both...