SI 2014 Training

Thread: New Rules Gents

Exclamation New Rules Gents

You shall not attack new members because thier posts seem out of line to you.

You shall not accuse people of being Trolls and such if they do not fit the definitions posted.

If you see something like this, that is what a PM is for. If some of you guys want a "cool guy's" club, go get your own forum, or buy Suarez International so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Cool The PM That Caused My Own Post

Smince has to dog the guy on his first post. Its wrong. I don't post here becuase. I am not about to get in a pissing contest, with someone hiding behind a keyboard.Scott T. he is vaunted and loved . Yet in a post a called someone a lying SOB over a difference in opinions not facts. Think was in the molotov section.Lawyer or not , glad he didn't call me that. Thats way over. He is on my ignore list permanently.Yoni invited a guy who differed over Israel to somewhere where one man leaves. My end result is , I would like to go to your classes. I have 2 kids who are active duty Military. I would love to go with them . They need the training. I really appreciate your doctrines and it has gored some of my sacred cows. I am big boy. I got over it. Back to it, I dont want to go and have to fist fight some big mouth . I have been through basic training and few other things. My impression of Suarez International is faultering. I can pee pretty high on tree but why should I have to. I just want myself and my warriors to learn new skills not prove how bad ass we are. We all have done our share and even if we hadn't , wow I wonder. I really do.The troll thing, it bugs me. YOu got the right to do things your way. Your place your rules. But , if someone posts they are under scrutiny of the enlightened ones. Yeh you do that in combat unit , you got make your bones. But, here why what are we trying for ??So,, is this what I should expect from the staff ? The forum seems like bartertown and thunderdome. Whats there to prove ? Stick to the discussion not bowing up.I am sorry for wasting your time. I know your busy and I know you are not about this. But, your staff and beloved members in the forum make me wonder if I want to spend my money elswhere. I really do think its arrogant cool guys club. I thank you for your efforts and I am doing some thinking on future training dollars.