The Suarez Method
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharps74
    I haven't seent he "AK video library. I put it in with the "AK discusion" threads. over 1700 views so far
    Its now at almost 2700 views, more than any other thread started there in the last three days. Some of the posts that have more than 2500 views are weeks old. NO ONE is talking s**t after the DLO and DLO2 trailers were posted:D My last post (and its my absolute final post until I decide to sell off some more AR stuff) should generate another 2700 views. I need a bath now.
    Last edited by Sharps74; 03-28-2008 at 12:16 PM.
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." Patrick Henry

Theology Matters
    http://www.aomin.org/aoblog/index.php?itemid=2509

You teased me back to look again. The DLO post did get a few radars adjusted correctly. There is a lot of stupid stuff in that thread but this line amazes me. I wonder if they guy can tie his shoes in the morning.

"Surviving a knife attack in a prison yard applies to a CO but not a civilian in a parking lot in an everyday life."

FWIW - I posted on Calguns and it is getting a very positive response so far.

Damn, I just went over the ARFCOM. WHOA! Amazing how quickly feathers get ruffled. Like I said there....Well, perhaps I shouldn't be so amazed and surprised as I have mentioned here and below. Anyway, I'm here at WT and don't need to be anywhere else.

"Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives.

Can't please everybody. I was a little surprised at how quickly people flew off the handle regarding this little bit of video and the drama that has followed.

Now I am understand where Gabe is coming from and why I don't spend much time on this forum any longer.

I'm going to WT."
    Infidel

Wow. Didn't know so many people hated us. Not that I really give a flying fornicated chicken, but still. They're just pissed because in all honestly, the group of guys on this forum is probably the most densely populated section of the internet with TRUE badassery. Meaning, for every one armchair commando we have at least 20 warriors willing to.............edited........... Personally, it doesn't bother me to be hated. Most everyone hates people who prosper and are doing things right. Bastards. I can only hope that the gunfights of the future involving myself also involve someone who stands still when I shoot at them.
    Tinkerbell Slayer Member #002

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Phillips
    How did you land the plush SI DVD gig!:D
    How is the fan mail going? Any underwear in the mail? Any of it from women:D :D

Man, I never knew "Liberty or Death" was you....you and I have taken a handful of course together.
    Hey, dude!!!

I thought your name looked familiar.

So when the heck are we gonna be taking the same class together again? :)

How did you land the plush SI DVD gig!
    As usual, a wise decision on Bro Gabe's part.

He figured that if an average mediocre SI trainee such as Yours Truly can perform the basics competently in front of a camera it'll motivate folks to sign up to train with his truly formidable and top notch guys i.e. "Made" SI Staff Instructors ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Dont Tread on Me
    Any of it from women
    Better keep my horn honking to non-existent.

Otherwise, I might be in mortal danger from a certain possessive lass who lurks hereabouts on ocassion.:p

A lass who I've been teaching to shoot, I might add.

Discretion being the better part of valor and all that.
    "When you end up having to force people to behave as if they agreed with you, it's almost certainly because what you're peddling is horsesh*t." - L. Neil Smith

I could not resist a little video editing myself tonight. Please enjoy the comedic "MT Macarana" showing what passes for the state of the art in some circles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uny_Kj3v4WY

I apologies if this crosses any lines. This is what happens when a caveman gets access to video editing software and his women is working nights.... If I've done bad I'd offer to give the moderators 100 tomorrow but Dino already has me scheduled for that.
    Last edited by Dont Tread on Me; 03-28-2008 at 10:21 PM.

Now THAT is funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dont Tread on Me
    I could not resist a little video editing myself tonight. Please enjoy the comedic "MT Macarana" showing what passes for the state of the art in some circles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uny_Kj3v4WY

I apologies if this crosses any lines. This is what happens when a caveman gets access to video editing software and his women is working nights.... If I've done bad I'd offer to give the moderators 100 tomorrow but Dino already has me scheduled for that.
    I clearly saw that MT guy CROSS HIS FEET TWICE during his dance.

How did he NOT fall down?

We all know that crossing your feet with a gun in your hand will equal instant disaster; that guy must be very accomplished.
    Last edited by Karl Kasarda; 03-29-2008 at 06:34 AM.

What the heck?!? Was that guy getting ON the X? Bet that really does mess w/bg's OODA. Here I am, strolling forward w/my big ol' knife and JENKIES SCOOBIE- that guy came out of nowhere to get in front of me!!!:p
    God's dog, training to be a lion.

TheYellowDogProject...spread the word.