The Suarez Method
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharps74
    ...go to the ak side of ar15.com and look in the "AK Discussions" section.
    I did, for the first time. Are they always like that?

O.K.; I officially apologize for asking in another WT thread if there were other forums that might supplement my reading here.
    War, like most other things, is a science to be acquired and perfected by diligence, by perserverance, by time, and by practice.
    Alexander Hamilton

Diligent practice perservering over time is called training. Now if I could just manage the diligent & perservering parts...
    tokeepandbear

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Suarez
    Guys....do me a favor if you would. Repost the link as many places as you can think of.

Doing...

One question... are you wearing a knife Horizontally on your belt?

If so what?

Several DVDs are already en route to the sand box. An yes...I am wearing a horizontal knife. Its a TOPS wolfpup.

That big crash we just heard? That was a few M4 Modern Tech clowns falling dead from heart failure.

And just wait until we get the In Quartata technique up there from ACRG DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Suarez
    And just wait until we get the In Quartata technique up there from ACRG DVD.
    I have that and the AK shoulder transition scene on my iPhone and I'm showing them to MTers at matches. It gets a reaction. Viral marketing is a smart strategy. The after action assessment and the transition from Glock to J-Frame to folder go down well too.
    Last edited by Dont Tread on Me; 03-26-2008 at 05:57 PM.

You're already causing trouble now Gabe!

Here is a choice comment:

Hmm... my "favorite" instructor (yeah right)

Somebody needs to learn how to use that sling dangling around there. It's there for retention and to improve marksmanship, NOT TO GET CAUGHT ON EVERYTHING.

And the magazine isn't a frikkin handle. You want a VFG, get a VFG! Don't go off causing jams cuz you are just dying to hold on to that mag.

I will admit I think the trigger idea is a good one for teaching newbies... but you can't do it exactly like that if you're in a tactical situation where you're putting at least 2 rapid shots into every target.
    "Think stupid, stupid, stupid, and then think how that extends to every aspect of life. Now, as long as you are there, think about how you would rehabilitate someone that stupid?"
    -Geezer (RIP)

What you bring to the table goes a long way towards defining what happens.
    -dgg9

bae4;

Don't ya' love it when people tell you "you can't do this" or "you can't do that", when in reality, they can't do it;)

Went to that other forum for review of the youtube video. 3 short minutes and now 3 pages of fun to read commentary. Going outside the box is for some folks.

We are never limited by the low standards or inadequacy of others.;)

Posted it on the only other firearms related forum I use.