The Suarez Method
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Exclamation Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfight DVD On Youtube!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Suarez
    Repost it as a Video response to a BradyCampaign or ProtestEasyGuns video...;)
    "Think stupid, stupid, stupid, and then think how that extends to every aspect of life. Now, as long as you are there, think about how you would rehabilitate someone that stupid?"
    -Geezer (RIP)

What you bring to the table goes a long way towards defining what happens.
    -dgg9

Just watched it, looking forward to my own copy soon! ;)

Guys....do me a favor if you would. Repost the link as many places as you can think of.

Guys....do me a favor if you would. Repost the link as many places as you can think of.
    Sure,

I'll post it on an Italian Forum of weapons.

Thanks Suarez.

silver65

Very nice! That should make for some controversy. :D

Done, I just wish the video included the parts were you are walking in front of Mark's muzzle. Oh the fun we could have with that on other forums.:D
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." Patrick Henry

Theology Matters
    http://www.aomin.org/aoblog/index.php?itemid=2509

Default Ak Dvd

I'll be posting that all over AK forum and AR15.com. I'm looking forward to getting my own copy.
    Infidel

Quote Originally Posted by johann
    I'll be posting that all over AK forum and AR15.com. I'm looking forward to getting my own copy.
    I beat you to it and the responses are anything less than educated or thoughtful. Probably was a mistake on my part:o I can't link to it per Gabe's rules here but go to the ak side of ar15.com and look in the "AK Discussions" section.
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." Patrick Henry

Theology Matters
    http://www.aomin.org/aoblog/index.php?itemid=2509

Watching NBC news last night, they had a piece on renewed fighting in Iraq. Every U.S. soldier in the piece was carrying an AK. Maybe there's a defense contract in IMG's future?
    War, like most other things, is a science to be acquired and perfected by diligence, by perserverance, by time, and by practice.
    Alexander Hamilton

Diligent practice perservering over time is called training. Now if I could just manage the diligent & perservering parts...
    tokeepandbear