SI 2014 Training
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinM
    What about a light? I'm taking a lowlight carbien class soon with my AK. They prefer you have a weaponlight. What options do I have for mounting a light?
    The TDI lower handguard works well and is inexpensive.

Jim Fuller,

I recently purchased another Arsenal SAS M-7 underfolder. I quickly called Gabe to purchase a Champion front sight , a Fuller rear sight and a fortress flash suppressor. I am happy with these items. My question to you is.....

1- should i mount a Kobra on an underfolder milled reciever weapon and if so, what kind of set up????

2- Should i get a different trigger group??

3- I have a 2 point harness on it now, however it seems to block the button for the underfolder and slips in and out and generally seems to get in my way. Is there another set up i should consider??? Perhaps a permanent attached rear loop??

4- anything i haven't thought of??

Thank you in advance.....C

Quote Originally Posted by colombianito
    Jim Fuller,

I recently purchased another Arsenal SAS M-7 underfolder. I quickly called Gabe to purchase a Champion front sight , a Fuller rear sight and a fortress flash suppressor. I am happy with these items. My question to you is.....

1- should i mount a Kobra on an underfolder milled reciever weapon and if so, what kind of set up????

2- Should i get a different trigger group??

3- I have a 2 point harness on it now, however it seems to block the button for the underfolder and slips in and out and generally seems to get in my way. Is there another set up i should consider??? Perhaps a permanent attached rear loop??

4- anything i haven't thought of??

Thank you in advance.....C
    Colombianito,
    1. The Kobra's are great but with the underfolder you will have to use an Ultimak, I don't believe the side raid mount will work with the underfolder.
    2. If the trigger feels good no need to change it.
    3. You could drill and tap a sling loop on the receiver itself.
    4. Sounds like a good set up you got there keep it simple my friend.

I'll PM you about or last conversation, sorry it's taken so long, just been working on legalites.

cheers
    Jim
    Jim Fuller
    Rifle Dynamics 07FFL/SOT www.rifledynamics.com

Hi Jim, Thanks for replying. I look forward to your e-mail when you have everything down pat!!! Thanks for the Harness idea and i do think i'll keep the trigger set up...it feels fine, just thought something much more wonderful might be available, but it is an Arsenal. I'll be keeping it simple as you suggest. I am going to do more shooting and see how i fare with the sights i have. Thanks Again C

Ok so how do I add a flash supressor to my romanian late ban ak?

Jim?????? Where are you????:D

Hate to bother you, but i got to ask ya,..... my Arsenal M-7 SAS AK-47 is about perfect, but the grip is stock and i'd like a Houge type grip!!!

Can you recommend a grip that will work well for my needs?????

Looking forward to my Fuller Left sided folder when you set up shop!!;)

Quote Originally Posted by colombianito
    Hate to bother you, but i got to ask ya,..... my Arsenal M-7 SAS AK-47 is about perfect, but the grip is stock and i'd like a Houge type grip!!!

Can you recommend a grip that will work well for my needs???
    http://www.ergogrips.net/subcats.cfm?Category=04

Thank You Mark!! I better check and see if OST offers these or the likes of them!!!

Colombainito,

What Mark said :D

I got one there pretty nice
    Jim Fuller
    Rifle Dynamics 07FFL/SOT www.rifledynamics.com

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast