Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    How about a tube sock and a couple rolls of nickels.

I have to give a great +1 to the cane from canemasters. I have several, and my hand to hand instructor is an expert with one, having carried one for over 20 years as a professional bodyguard in Europe. I'm not that good, but the basics are enough. I prefer the cane to the knife, and if my target is within reach, I don't feel too disadvantaged against a gun either. Cultivate a limp, and people hold the door open for the poor cripple. How little they know.
    Peace through Strength!

"You have no idea what I am capable of. Pray to your concept of god that does not change."

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe
    Filson's double thickness bridle leather belt is a hoss. Supports your holster well, comes out of your pants in a flash with a one handed yank and is very thick and heavy. Not cheap but good. I wear it into court since you can't carry anything that smells like a weapon.
    I think Santa is going to bring me one of those, they look real nice, and I like the double thickness.
    **Mike Ronin on FaceBook**

**Spero optimus instruo pro pessimus**

**Out of destruction rises opportunity. We are only defeated when we give up. Never, ever give up. (Phil 4:13)**

A DVD or CD is easy to carry, but be careful if you break it in half because the edges may be sharp.
    DPS
    PSP
    CRG
    KRG
    0-5
    TASI
    APSP

Quote Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall
    A DVD or CD is easy to carry, but be careful if you break it in half because the edges may be sharp.
    I saw that on TV this morning and I thought the same thing. Only problem is, how in the world are you going to open it without the knife TSA won't let you have.

**Out of destruction rises opportunity. We are only defeated when we give up. Never, ever give up. (Phil 4:13)**

Quote Originally Posted by michael
    I saw that on TV this morning and I thought the same thing. Only problem is, how in the world are you going to open it without the knife TSA won't let you have.
    Get a seat belt extender as soon as you are aboard, and quietly smash the case open. :p

Or open it ahead of time.
    DPS
    PSP
    CRG
    KRG
    0-5
    TASI
    APSP

Default Tools less than 7" OAL

Have flown twice now with 6-3/4" slotted and phillips screwdrivers and 6-1/2" adj. crescent style wrench. They got measured and put back in the bag with no problems.

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtrav...d-items.shtm#7

This http://www.levenger.com/PAGETEMPLATE...rchClicked|i=1 looks a lot like a piece of police equipment. It should be legal everywhere (carry a book with you). Don't know if it will pass TSA scrutiny.
    WA2WMR on QRZ.com
    ARRL Field Day 2012
    Hope is when you buy a lottery ticket.

I like the book weight idea , has anyone played with it yet ?

That's sweet. Wonder if it is loaded with lead? I doubt that would pass TSA, but you never know.