Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast

Default Weapons Of Opportunity For Counter-Terrorism

Copied over from Fighting Terrorism. Let's get some discussion on this going. A free man is NEVER Unarmed.

1) Every man should buy a Blackhawk or Wilderness Tactical belt to fly with.

No. Two of them. One to hold your pants up and the other to carry doubled over as a spare....and as an inprovised skull crushing sap. Yes, you will have to take it off so the nice men at TSA won't get rattled when you go through the metal detector.

Small inconevience when you are swinging it while running up the aisle at hadji the hijacker screaming like Braveheart.

2). A Carabiner. never know when you might want to rapple off the mountain.

Mine has been hanging off my carry on for years. Its been to Arica, Europe, Central and South America and just about every place in the USA.

A little imagination and killer instinct will give you an idea of its dual use.

3). A nice hard pocket flashlight. Not the teenie-weenie ones, but one that sticks out on both sides of your fist.

No, you won't be able to carry so easily in your 5.11 pants, but it will be much more useful in illumimnating the path to the virgins for the poor bastards that want to hijack your plane.

4). Nice rugged hard boots that lace up and are good for stomping the excrement out of someone. Steel toes are even better.

Yes, grasshopper, you will need to take them off so the TSA people will not be upset. That is a small inconvenience when you consider how well a send off they will give hadji on his way to unconsciuosness.

Just step aside and let Abdullah and Mohammed pass you in the security line while you untie you ass stompers.

Simple gear and a dark ill-intentioned heart will save the day.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Nice rugged hard boots that lace up and are good for stomping the excrement out of someone.
    funny, this morning I see this guy wearing pink plastic clogs, (I don't remember what they are called). I told my wife this was the typical pickle boy that Ashland is full of, that this guy was useless. She says how come the shoes bother you, I retored, "they have no tactical value"..

nothing like a good pair of boots when you have a need to stick them up haji's ass.

Al Lipscomb Guest
    Flight-related Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) is a real danger if you are going to be stuck in an airplane seat for a while. One way to help prevent DVT is to massage the calves while in flight. There are a number of devices that can help with this procedure, alternate uses for such things are left as an exercise for the reader.

I always fly with my Wilderness belt. I also have a steel bodied pen on me. I always ask for a blanket and a can of soda, unopened, for later.:D
    "Most people find change in their dryer, I find bullets"- My wife

I will remember that if the monsterous creature is within clubbing range, it is a tight situation, and start clubbing. This is true even if my firearm still works. No reason not to club and shoot at the same time.

Whacking: The redistribution or impairment of biological functions intended to eliminate intercellular cooperation within a sentient organism.

Al Lipscomb Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweatnbullets
    We need links!

I feel a severe case of DVT coming on.;)
    Google massage therapy and see what shows up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

- A sarong, or decent sized handkerchief. Especially if the corner of the hankie is sewn so that you can place a weight in it.

- Think also on the utility of jackets/cloaks.

- Be careful of the steel reinforcing stays found in many backpacks or small carry on bags or laptop cases. The edges can be quite sharp, so make sure they don't slip out of their pouches during flight. You may wish to cut a slit in your luggage ahead of time to remove them to inspect them, to make sure they are safe enough. Use some Velcro to reseal the opening.

- Remember - your seat cushion can be used as a floatation device. You may think of other uses for it...

At Wal-Mart they have squeeze balls for hand exercising, and you want the ones that weighs a pound. They works great when put in a sock or towel or even thrown at someone. Reason to carry it, you know how nervous flying makes you and it releases stress. And you'll need a good book to pass the time, a good HARD back book!;)
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Somebody please make this a sticky.
    "Carry your m*****f****** gun every m*****f****** place you go. And carry extra ammo." - Gabe Suarez

"[I]t is a fact that the main issues of present-day politics are purely economic and cannot be understood without a grasp of economic theory. Only a man conversant with the main problems of economics is in a position to form an independent opinion on the problems involved. All the others are ...merely repeating what they have picked up by the way." - Ludwig von Mises, Bureaucracy

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Suarez
    4). Nice rugged hard boots that lace up and are good for stomping the excrement out of someone. Steel toes are even better.

Yes, grasshopper, you will need to take them off so the TSA people will not be upset. That is a small inconvenience when you consider how well a send off they will give hadji on his way to unconsciuosness.
    Every flight I've been on recently required shoe removal anyway so it doesn't matter.

I kind of like my cowboy boots. Nice pointed toe, good heel for stompin and easy of/easy on.
    "Many men are able, most aren't willing"
    J.B. Books