Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213
    like anything else, either blend, or if you cant blend, divert the attention to something else.
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

I carry a "tactical" pen, a flashlight that is roughly the size of a kubotan, and a 6.9" flat blade screwdriver (in its own Kydex sheath). I've never had any trouble getting these things through security. I have lost my toothpaste to the TSA, though.
    Virtute et Armis

If there's a bit of distance involved, you might borrow somebody's IPad right quick to "use". And that floatable seat cushion could make for a decent defense against the pokey tools they will have, as well.
    "Time is unhealthy"- My then four year old daughter, whom is continuing to strive...

Zebra F-701.
    411UnwKi7UL.jpg

Strong, "gray" in brand/identification, inexpensive (read: very replaceable for anyone-- check a few on your luggage in case you lose the couple-three that went into your carry-on bag). Since OST doesn't sell them, here's a link:

http://www.amazon.com/Zebra-F-701-St...dp/B002L6RB80/
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD
    DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    Zebra F-701.
    411UnwKi7UL.jpg

Strong, "gray" in brand/identification, inexpensive (read: very replaceable for anyone-- check a few on your luggage in case you lose the couple-three that went into your carry-on bag). Since OST doesn't sell them, here's a link:

http://www.amazon.com/Zebra-F-701-St...dp/B002L6RB80/
    Quite frankly, after the amount of times I've heard about this pen on this forum, I'm surprised OST doesn't stock them.

Quote Originally Posted by Danneskjold View Post
    Quite frankly, after the amount of times I've heard about this pen on this forum, I'm surprised OST doesn't stock them.
    They're a commodity. Gabe would probably have to hike the price and not be as competitive as your local office supply place or general/big box retailer, OR, he'd have to start selling them by the truckload.

Time for a bump.

Going to Niagara Falls this summer. If po po's in a bad mood, may find a reason to stop me because of WV plates, on an "arrest-me-red" Mustang, even. I've heard anecdotes re: Meerryland SP doing that in the panhandle. Anyway, gonna travel light. Been perusing here quite a while. Lot's of good stuff, but really wish I was trained with a stick. I'm old enough that nobody would question a cane.
    I always have my primary weapon; it's right between my ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob F. View Post
    Going to Niagara Falls this summer. If po po's in a bad mood, may find a reason to stop me because of WV plates, on an "arrest-me-red" Mustang, even. I've heard anecdotes re: Meerryland SP doing that in the panhandle. Anyway, gonna travel light. Been perusing here quite a while. Lot's of good stuff, but really wish I was trained with a stick. I'm old enough that nobody would question a cane.
    MartialCaner.jpg

Thanks, Alistar, I'll definitely check it out.
    I always have my primary weapon; it's right between my ears.