Thread: He Is Risen

Cool He Is Risen

Love from my family to all of yours, our hope is you have a blesses time in the Lord this Sunday.
    Let us all pray for our troops! Romans 8:31
    Jesus lead on we will follow!!!!!!!!

Pray or become Prey
    DEF
    out

My heart and prayers go out to all who are serving out nation, be it military, LE, fire or EMS. May you all stay safe and thank you for what you do.

Our church had a very solemn Good Friday service last night, which will be followed by an upbeat, energetic service on Sunday. I think after The Passion, many are more aware of the immense sacrifice out Savior has made for us all. While many things look grim around the world now, with terrorism and battles to be fought in many places, we serve a risen Savior and we know how the story ends. He is risen!!
    **Mike Ronin on FaceBook**

**Spero optimus instruo pro pessimus**

**Out of destruction rises opportunity. We are only defeated when we give up. Never, ever give up. (Phil 4:13)**

He Is Risen Indeed!

Bump.

Because, maybe a reminder that this is timeless.

The Lord is risen.

"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle

YES!