Default Olympic lifting seminar by Coach Dan John - November 11-12, 2006

Dan John Seminar

The Inferno will be hosting an Olympic Lifting and Throwing Seminar with special guest Dan John on November 11-12, 2006. For more information on Dan John visit his web site at www.danjohn.org. For more information on this seminar call The Inferno at 703-257-2404!
    ----------------------

Saturday will be Olympic lifting. Sunday throwing (e.g. discus, javelin, hand grenades (only kidding...maybe).
    “This is a war and we are soldiers. Death can come for us at anytime, and in anyplace.” - Morpheus

"There are no silver medals on the world's mean streets." - CWS

Your list of great trainers keeps getting longer and longer. I really wish I lived closer.
    **Mike Ronin on FaceBook**

**Spero optimus instruo pro pessimus**

**Out of destruction rises opportunity. We are only defeated when we give up. Never, ever give up. (Phil 4:13)**

Below is a link to the registration form:

http://www.teamruthless.com/dan_john...tion_nov06.pdf
    “This is a war and we are soldiers. Death can come for us at anytime, and in anyplace.” - Morpheus

Quote Originally Posted by michael
    Your list of great trainers keeps getting longer and longer. I really wish I lived closer.
    Dino and Ashley had a vision of "the interface of combatives and physical conditioning." They are doing a great job of being well on the way to making it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold War Scout
    Dino and Ashley had a vision of "the interface of combatives and physical conditioning." They are doing a great job of being well on the way to making it happen.
    I'm envious of you spending time there and training with them. They would be an inspiration to just be around.

**Out of destruction rises opportunity. We are only defeated when we give up. Never, ever give up. (Phil 4:13)**

I hate it that Ashley can pull more weight than me. Hell she overhead squatted 155 lbs. last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold War Scout
    I hate it that Ashley can pull more weight than me. Hell she overhead squatted 155 lbs. last week.
    That's quite impressive--and I'm sure she looked good doing it too!