Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prayers up. Hope everything goes off without a hitch.
    Last edited by Spokelse416; 11-06-2022 at 05:12 PM.

God speed and good luck.

From a friend who's had his removed - plan on it taking a while if you need meds after the fact to get it tuned in. Plan on plenty of blood work & do your best to keep your personal routine for a day or two before the blood work the exact same - dinner, workout, how long between when you go to bed and get to the lab for draws. Keep everything the same. It'll help show the truth, not the stress of getting caught in traffic or the extra coffee, or whiskey last night.
    GFT.

Try to replace hardware with technique. Technique is free, lightweight, and cannot be lost.
    RGF- Greg Nichols-Milton, WI

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Demosthenes View Post
    My youngest daughter had a complete Thyroidectomy. You did well to find Clayman.

Request that the entire procedure be done as quietly as possible. This will have a positive effect on mind and body enduring and recovering from the procedure.
    Prayers sent.
    Yes, Dr. Clayman is great. Iím recuperating right now and my pain and discomfort is practically ZERO. Iím pleasantly surprised.

Thanks to all for your prayers.
    The surgery went great and seemed to be over in a blink. Right now they have me in an upstairs room. Because I am alone they want me to stay here overnight in the hospital. If someone was with me they’d have let me go home today. They took out the left lobe and isthmus of the thyroid along with some nearby lymph nodes and they found absolutely NO CANCER. The growth is totally benign, thank God. I feel great, practically no pain. I can talk, drink eat, walk, etc.
    Again, thank you all for your prayers.4C8CA82C-F860-4215-B4AB-E2DBFFA355C6.jpg

Great news.

Looks like they left their tools behind, or is that your post-Halloween Frankenbolt?
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:28

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    Great news.

Looks like they left their tools behind, or is that your post-Halloween Frankenbolt?
    ��
    Thats a drain to soak up fluids that are occupying the space where the mass had been. Once the surrounding tissues settle into place it’ll be removed, sometime tonight or tomorrow.

7E3C69A5-2FDB-4D43-ADFB-B95BF4A22C78.jpgThis is what they removed.