Default Australian military selects new sidearm with red dot!

Just read article stating that Australian Army has selected the SIG Sauer P320 XCarry Pro as new self loading pistol (replacing Browning Hi Power), the Sig's are to be equipped with red dots however as standard issue (SIG Optics Rome0 T6).
    According to article this is the first time a standard issue pistol for all personnel has been equipped with red dot worldwide.
    Danish military also selected this pistol back in 2018 but presumably did not have theirs equipped with red dots.
    The pistols will also be fitted with standard Sig white light for illumination.
    This is a major advancement, I wouldn't be surprised if US military follow suit in due course, people have been listening Gabe, talk about ahead of the curve! Vindication, congrats...

Hope they dont shoot theirselves in the PP

Well...thanks...would be better if vindication came with a dollar figure...but perhaps I expect too much from gun people.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Well...thanks...would be better if vindication came with a dollar figure...but perhaps I expect too much from gun people.
    Vindication for that sort of thing comes in the form of royalties from patents. But that's a fine line too, and if you'd done that it may have prevented the idea from spreading. (Look at SSK for an example of that.)

On the other hand - when you stop sharing info online and shut down the forum, you'll become just another small gun business trying to compete, instead of the community we are now, and promoting your ideas reaches a much more limited audience. All your choices of course.