Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rough divorce

Default Rough divorce

Going through a rough divorce. Daughter not taking it well. Any prayers appreciated. Thank you and God bless.
    “This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.” - Churchill

Prayers sent
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

As the Judge said at the end of mine. It cost you a lot of money but you don't have to go home with her.

I wish you the best. While I've heard such a thing as an easy divorce exists, mine certainly wasn't, nor has been anyone's that I know. The children usually pay the heaviest price, regardless of what material things are at play or the drama that surrounds the whole mess.

Having been there, the one piece of advice that I can offer is to put your children ahead of yourself and/or your significant other. In my experience the long-term benefit of doing so far outweighs the short-term comfort or satisfaction derived otherwise.
    Waitin' for a squeeze...

TWOTU Since March 2012

DPS
    CRG
    AR15/M4 RGF
    HRO-6 CQB
    HRO-7 Team Tactics
    HITS-8 Knife

Yes.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:28

Prayers out, they are not easy, but you'll get through it.

Praying for your daughter, you and your wife in getting through this difficult time.

Been there. After the initial gut wrench you heal. It wasn't my idea but afterwards I soon realized how unhappy I had been and it kicked off a whole new beginning.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy04 View Post
    Going through a rough divorce. Daughter not taking it well. Any prayers appreciated. Thank you and God bless.

I am amidst that myself. I will pray specifically for you and your daughter.

I read the other replies here, I agree it will get better. In the meantime we will keep on keeping on.

Prayers lifted for your current situation. Additional prayers added for your daughter and soon to be ex-wife. The worst will pass and a new course will present itself. Hang in there.