Default GUNFIGHTER 2.0 FOR GLOCKS AND CZ

Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Potentially dumb question: Does removing the wing affect the retention enough to require keeping the wing on? I like this design and will likely get one for my CZ (once it ever arrives), but I don't always get along well with the wings anymore. I would probably prefer to remove it but want to make sure this isn't built to have the wing attached in order to maintain retention.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

How about steel framed CZ's? Will the slightly narrower width require a different holster?
    REAL EYES
    REALIZE
    REAL LIES

Quote Originally Posted by Faramir2 View Post
    Potentially dumb question: Does removing the wing affect the retention enough to require keeping the wing on? I like this design and will likely get one for my CZ (once it ever arrives), but I don't always get along well with the wings anymore. I would probably prefer to remove it but want to make sure this isn't built to have the wing attached in order to maintain retention.

I usually do not use the wing. And it should not change retention at all. And you can sub any different screw systems to make the holster so tight even Greg and I working together couldn't draw...ut again...adjustability and choice is what drives the market. FWIW, I prefer my holster slightly loose...meaning that I do not need to exert muscular effort to release the weapon...simply grabbing and lifting frees the pistol. I carry concealed and don't worry about doing juitsu with someone while trying to arrest them.

The holster depicted is the proto - all shipped production holsters will be grey in color.
    Gabriel Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Officer's Match View Post
    How about steel framed CZ's? Will the slightly narrower width require a different holster?

Nope...I ran a CZ 75B in it as well as an SP-01. That is what those adjustment screws are for
    Gabriel Suarez

put a couple in the cart...going to pickup my Suarez CZ order tomorrow from the FFl and see if there is more to add to that cart before finalizing...CFW!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    I usually do not use the wing. And it should not change retention at all. And you can sub any different screw systems to make the holster so tight even Greg and I working together couldn't draw...ut again...adjustability and choice is what drives the market. FWIW, I prefer my holster slightly loose...meaning that I do not need to exert muscular effort to release the weapon...simply grabbing and lifting frees the pistol. I carry concealed and don't worry about doing juitsu with someone while trying to arrest them.

The holster depicted is the proto - all shipped production holsters will be grey in color.
    Duh, different-length screws solve any issues. Right on. I'll get hold of one of these soon. I like seeing some other anchor holes down the center, in case one wants to replace the DCC monoblock clips with something else. I probably won't, but I need to play with the DCC setup first.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Nope...I ran a CZ 75B in it as well as an SP-01. That is what those adjustment screws are for

Thank you.
    REAL EYES
    REALIZE
    REAL LIES

Ordered. Along with a Techna-Clip for one of my ol' J-frames. ;)
    Redneck Zen
    "Be careful what you get good at."