Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Israeli data suggests coverup of vaccination side effects

We know it is not effective, but how unsafe is it? From a highly vaccinated society, not only data on long lasting adverse effects, but also evidence of causation has been suppressed by the Israeli Ministry of Health:

Summary of key points

1. On August 2nd, the Israeli Ministry of Health (MOH) released a report on adverse events reported following vaccination from December 9th 2021-May 31st 2022 based on a new reporting system. The MOH tasked a team of medical researchers from Shamir Medical Center with experience in pharmacovigilance to analyse the data from the system. Here is a subtitled video with excerpts from the Zoom meeting on this issue.
    2. The Israeli MOH subsequently misrepresented the findings stating that no new adverse events were found, there was no new signal, and the events were not necessarily caused by the vaccine, even though the researchers themselves said the exact opposite.
    3. The Israeli MOH artificially minimised the extent of reporting by comparing the number of reports submitted during that period to a much larger number of vaccine doses administered over a longer period of time and a much larger population than the one reporting.
    4. The Israeli MOH sat on these results for nearly two months and did not disclose them to the expert committee that met in late June to decide on recommending the vaccine for children under five.

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/09/04/...video-reveals/

Steve Kirsch substack with references and links:

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/e...he-top-israeli

There are more and more reports coming in from all over the world and it will soon be impossible to ignore. The Vax is/was poison. To what degree on each person will remain to be seen. I didn't take it nor did Cheryl. And as far as the Israelis...not saying they are all this way, but I have yet to meet one that didn't lie to me or try to swindle me out of something.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I recall the Israeli PM and his grandchildren being vaxxed on-air to much media acclaim, just as the Great Pretender here.

What do you suppose was actually in those syringes?
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:28

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    I recall the Israeli PM and his grandchildren being vaxxed on-air to much media acclaim, just as the Great Pretender here.

What do you suppose was actually in those syringes?

Estrogen?
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Estrogen?
    Ha! Ya got me there.

Glad I wasn't drinking my second cup.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:28

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    Ha! Ya got me there.

Glad I wasn't drinking my second cup.
    Glad I wasn't, either. Hard enough not to laugh and avoid disturbing my napping wife.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

Shocker….

Be humble of character, warm of heart and kind. You will know when it's time to flip the switch and unleash the beast.

CAUTION: You can't fix stupid.....

Antibody dependent enhancement. Nobody could have seen that coming...

"As children have headed back to school over these last few weeks, doctors have noticed an increase in severe cases of the common cold among some children from two of the most common viruses known to cause the upper respiratory infection: rhinoviruses and enteroviruses..."

https://www.foxnews.com/health/severe-common-cold-cases-increasing-young-children-pegged-covid-lockdowns

And, of course, adenoviruses and coronaviruses. All of these have been associated with mild to severe myocarditis, survivors will face an increased risk of arrhythmia and heart failure. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK459259/)

CovidVaccineMortalityChildrenEnglandMay2022.jpg

Most of the data in the reports in OP is just personal reporting. Its similar to our own VAERS. Vaccine adverse effects in my experience have been relatively minimal, but more importantly, far less extensive than unvaccinated covid. The issue Im seeing now is twofold. One, the vaccine was made for prior strands, so its efficacy is blunted against the current strand, and two, effects of the vaccine drop over time. Couple with this the human manipulation of data, and it is evident why we are seeing "vaccination as detrimental".

Example, as higher numbers of the population are vaccinated, and efficacy wanes due to the aforementioned factors, we see something like this; "75% of new cases in vaccinated patients" and "vaccinated patients make up 75% of deaths currently", or some such. Your population sample may be an n=10 where 80% are vaccinated. 20% are not, taken from an N=1000 where 95% are vaccinated and 5% are not (which has its own impact on the meaning if n's breakdown). If 4 people from n die, and only 1 was unvaccinated, then you get the resulting headlines. It could be skewed the other way, too "50% of unvaccinated covid patients died". That's the joy of our media and talk shows. They can present honest data in such a way as everyone can tune in and hear just what turns them on.

In the end, we all need to just do whatever we want because ultimately we are the authors of our own destiny.
    Last edited by UNO; 09-23-2022 at 11:14 PM.