Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default KILLING THE ACTIVE SHOOTER - TUCSON - FEBRUARY 2023

ACTIVE SHOOTER INTERDICTION - FEBRUARY 2023 - TUCSON

aka - Killing The Active Shooter
    aka - Ambushes, Back shooting, and anchor shots
    aka - Justified Tactical Murder

If you get the gist of the topic, you get the gist of the contents

CLASS DESCRIPTION

“To each there comes in their lifetime a special moment when they are figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered the chance to do a very special thing, unique to them and fitted to their talents. What a tragedy if that moment finds them unprepared or unqualified for that which could have been their finest hour.”

– Winston Churchill
    In this class I will teach you how to recognize that there is a mass murder in progress, and how to move to contact with and kill the active shooter without a word spoken.

It is a simple strategy, but a tactically complex one. We will teach you the hunter’s predator mind set. You are not stuck in there with the active shooter…he is stuck in there with you. And now you get to express your warrior nature by hunting him and eliminating him...and subsequently saving his victims.

You will learn hasty tactical movement to contact. This is different than the typical search and clear stuff taught to private citizens. Think aggression, attack, close with and kill the target. Shoot him in the face as you pass the corpse and look to do the same to his accomplices.

I will teach you strategies to not be mistaken by responding law enforcement. How to not be shot by the police by mistake. As one who has had dozens of police weapons pointed at him and not been shot, there are things you can do to mitigate the Blue-on-Blue threat.

Want to make a difference in your community, your church, your job when the bad guys decide to target you? Want to make history? Want to smile like a kid on Christmas morning when you get that “figurative tap on the shoulder”?

Attend this class and you will be ready for what will be your finest hour.
    Last edited by Gabriel Suarez; 08-18-2022 at 06:44 PM.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

This is going to be an awesome class co-instructed by myself. It will be very cqb/structure centric and insanely aggressive. I'm looking forward to it.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

"INSANELY AGGRESSIVE" IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT WORTHY OF JAMES BOND
    Gabriel Suarez

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE MOST INTENSE, AGGRESSIVE, POLITICALLY OFFENSIVE CLASS EVER TAUGHT

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

https://www.facebook.com/1200573146/...6513744835944/
    Gabriel Suarez

Wow, this looks like an awesome training opportunity. I will go to this one, for sure!

Is this a two or three day format?
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll'), RS Class 5-78
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School, KWTLx4, Red Dot Pistol Gunfighting, RGF-1 Rifle Gunfighting

Awesome!!! Im trying to go from two fulltime jobs currently ( Ops/tactics lieutenant in the SO, and elected Constable) to only one come January. Its looking like thats going to happen. When/if that does, I would be happy to make the roadtrip to AZ to be the dedicated BG on this one, even throw a few words/tips around IF the instructors ask. Big Spoon and I got along really well in this manner when he was teaching, and the Big Lug was a great teacher ( I still have a prototype shiv he gave me after a knife class ).

Also, to clear the air in case anyone new to SI isnt aware, I have ALWAYS freely given ANY tips, tricks, material I share here to SI and the tribe. Most of the official training Ive received specifically states I cannot teach for monetary gain. It never said I couldnt post it or help make the tribe better, or tweak it away from the “official” position. Gabe and Greg have it together for sure, I just try to add dribbles where I can.

Folks, If I was asked what is the ONE thing that would improve my survivabilty in violence, this would be it. The lessons your will learn here you can apply to most other circumstances if you have a flexible mind.

oh , and please forgive some typos. Im not typing drunk, just a new ipad, that Im still working out all the settings on ( a week later)

I should add that what SI excels at is taking what is otherwise the complex and translating it into digestible pieces, whether its Brents punch, Gregs push, or Gabes lions and antelopes.
    Last edited by coastalcop; 08-19-2022 at 05:10 PM.
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by coastalcop View Post
    Awesome!!! Im trying to go from two fulltime jobs currently ( Ops/tactics lieutenant in the SO, and elected Constable) to only one come January. Its looking like thats going to happen. When/if that does, I would be happy to make the roadtrip to AZ to be the dedicated BG on this one, even throw a few words/tips around IF the instructors ask. Big Spoon and I got along really well in this manner when he was teaching, and the Big Lug was a great teacher ( I still have a prototype shiv he gave me after a knife class ).

Also, to clear the air in case anyone new to SI isnt aware, I have ALWAYS freely given ANY tips, tricks, material I share here to SI and the tribe. Most of the official training Ive received specifically states I cannot teach for monetary gain. It never said I couldnt post it or help make the tribe better, or tweak it away from the “official” position. Gabe and Greg have it together for sure, I just try to add dribbles where I can.

Folks, If I was asked what is the ONE thing that would improve my survivabilty in violence, this would be it. The lessons your will learn here you can apply to most other circumstances if you have a flexible mind.

oh , and please forgive some typos. Im not typing drunk, just a new ipad, that Im still working out all the settings on ( a week later)

I should add that what SI excels at is taking what is otherwise the complex and translating it into digestible pieces, whether its Brents punch, Gregs push, or Gabes lions and antelopes.
    Just so you know, and I will be speaking for the majority, we all appreciate you putting your neck out for us and doing bad things to bad people.....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Quote Originally Posted by chad newton View Post
    Just so you know, and I will be speaking for the majority, we all appreciate you putting your neck out for us and doing bad things to bad people.....
    My relationship with the SO shouldnt change at all in critical incidents, I will still get called, kit up, and go out. Only now I can say Saturday night live style, “ this is taking too long, fuck it, we’ll do it live” and nobody can gainsay me on it. Might get sued afterwards, but thats what lawyers are for.

And thank you, I hope I impart a little knowledge here from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalcop View Post
    My relationship with the SO shouldnt change at all in critical incidents, I will still get called, kit up, and go out. Only now I can say Saturday night live style, “ this is taking too long, fuck it, we’ll do it live” and nobody can gainsay me on it. Might get sued afterwards, but thats what lawyers are for.

And thank you, I hope I impart a little knowledge here from time to time.
    I've taped out a floor plan in a hanger and never walked through it. I'm not above a little "hold my mohito and watch this".
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    I've taped out a floor plan in a hanger and never walked through it. I'm not above a little "hold my mohito and watch this".
    at least no walls to stagger into ;). and all you feel is the nice welcoming embrace of mother earthas she snuggles you into her busom ( which is actually quite nice when taking fire , thanks mom lol)