Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    Indeed. Not surprising given how on edge everyone has been the last few years...
    Gee, I wonder why everyone's been so on edge for the last several years?

Could it be the left living in an echo chamber thinking that right wingers and anti-left types are a small minority of the population?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    Its also worth considering that this could all be a bunch of BS that the feds are throwing out in order to bait people into revealing themselves and doing or saying something they could go after. Then they have people that they can parade out while pointing and screaming "See! We are the good guys!".
    I was listening to an old Jordan Peterson podcast while out walking the Dog the other day.

He noted that the reason "flat eathers" don't believe the earth is more-or-less a globe (it's not *quite* round) isn't that they have some sort of whackado science that shows different, it's that they *simply don't believe the authorities*.

After the last decade NO ONE of any sense believes the government.

This is going to bite us big time.

Quote Originally Posted by jlwilliams View Post
    Also, the chatter on the web that is the "threat" is noise coming from keyboard blowhards.
    Of course it is.

We all know that the feds are monitoring--to one degree or another--just about any major communications channel. I'd bet there's some reading this.

>waves at the fascists<

Look, there's a LOT of anxiety out there right now, between Covid, and the Left stealing (through several methods) the last election, the Biden Administrations utter failure on too many issues for me to list right now, things like the WEF promising to take all our stuff away, the anti-American left in this country wanting to throw us in jail, etc. etc.

And as previously noted stress triggers psychotic episodes, so you're *going* to have things like that guy who attacked the FBI building in Ohio[1] who can function more-or-less ok until the stress gets too much.

Ever had a really bad day at work, ANDs had some minor injuries and when you got home something really minor set you off and you yelled a LOT more than that thing deserved?

Ok, now picture that, only you're got borderline personality disorder. Or schizophrenia, and instead of being upset, you start hearing shit that ain't there.

I had a guy tell me with a straight face that the CIA was tracking him via a dental implant. I'd been watching him for a while because he was spouting borderline insane s*t. What happens when THAT guy goes over the edge?

This is the same underlying problem with "Sudden Jihadi Syndrome", or what prompted James Hodgkinson to shoot up the Congressional Baseball game. Or that other nutcase to plan to kill Kavanaugh et. al. Or that goofball that shot Gifford.

The thing is the FBI (waves again) knows this s*t and either doesn't care, or is using it.

[1] Don't do that. Many of the FBI are like the German Citizens in WWII...They aren't the problem, they just don't have a strong enough moral to do anything about it, and most aren't active participants in the destruction of America. So leave them alone.

Project Veritas today published a leaked FBI bulletin warning of domestic terrorists, identified as people who talk about government overreach, or election fraud.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/...estic-violent/

They have made all Trump voters criminals, subject to arrest when they see fit.
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Jons999 View Post
    Project Veritas today published a leaked FBI bulletin warning of domestic terrorists, identified as people who talk about government overreach, or election fraud.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/...estic-violent/

They have made all Trump voters criminals, subject to arrest when they see fit.
    So you are a bad guy? I think Gabe has been trying to tell us that for awhile.
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by BillyOblivion View Post
    After the last decade NO ONE of any sense believes the government.

This is going to bite us big time.
    I would say that after the last two years, not only do thinkers not believe the government, they can actually discern the actual truth by looking at the polar opposite of what they say...and moreover...the government is seen as an actual adversary.

Bite us? Nope...WE will be fine. It will bite Federal LE and is already doing that.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    I would say that after the last two years, not only do thinkers not believe the government, they can actually discern the actual truth by looking at the polar opposite of what they say...and moreover...the government is seen as an actual adversary.

Bite us? Nope...WE will be fine. It will bite Federal LE and is already doing that.
    The price of betrayal, repeatedly revealed in its spectacular arrogance.

One-eyed jacks.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:28

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    The price of betrayal, repeatedly revealed in its spectacular arrogance.

One-eyed jacks.
    If you betray me and lie to me once...your bad for being a liar and a traitor. If you betray and lie to me twice...my bad for being a fool. Once you lie to be, or betray me, no matter what you do next, you will never ever be trusted or believed. That is where the US Gov is right now.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    If you betray me and lie to me once...you're bad for being a liar and a traitor. If you betray and lie to me twice...my bad for being a fool. Once you lie to me, or betray me, no matter what you do next, you will never ever be trusted or believed. That is where the US Gov is right now.
    The .gov that cried wolf.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:28

I emailed a copy of the Constitution to myself.

I figured that was the best way to get someone in the FBI to read it.
    Dave

"If your sport does not put grease, blood, or dirt under your fingernails, then it's just a game!"