Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    These maggots love to play the victim so they can claim they have to do what they do to "protect" themselves
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

I think Fed LE has lost all credibility with Americans. They are now seen as an enemy of the people and it is all due to their own actions.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Its also worth considering that this could all be a bunch of BS that the feds are throwing out in order to bait people into revealing themselves and doing or saying something they could go after. Then they have people that they can parade out while pointing and screaming "See! We are the good guys!".
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG
    CRG-2 CRG again
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 TASI
    HRO-6 CQB Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 TASI 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)
    Killing Within The Law

TWOTU since May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    Its also worth considering that this could all be a bunch of BS that the feds are throwing out in order to bait people into revealing themselves and doing or saying something they could go after. Then they have people that they can parade out while pointing and screaming "See! We are the good guys!".
    The commie way, re-education camps....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

My advice to the Bureau is to shelter in place.

And leave the grownups in peace.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:28

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    The FBI is doing everything they can, it seems, to justify a violent act and to ensure sympathy for the violent actors. Somebody is going to pull a Timothy McVeigh and I'm going to shrug and keep drinking my coffee.
    Yeah; it seems a lot like the government is TRYING to start a civil war. How about just leave people alone? I spent the weekend up at the mountain house eating all-you-can-eat crab at the great local steak house, and working remotely on some big things for my business. That's how life should be. Just leave us the hell alone.
    ===========================
    Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

To all the corrupt FBI agents receiving threats to their safety:

Welcome to the club, we don’t have sympathy.

You can quit your job and learn to code.
    “This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.” - Churchill

Their only hope is to get some idiot (or one of their mutants) to act out is such a way to give them the excuse to do what they want to do.
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

I'm more than a little suspicious of anything the government or the media tells us. Also, the chatter on the web that is the "threat" is noise coming from keyboard blowhards.

Sounds like a bunch of hype. The feds say there is a sinister plot behind every bush and the dot commandos love to say they're gonna kick some ass.

Quote Originally Posted by jlwilliams View Post
    I'm more than a little suspicious of anything the government or the media tells us. Also, the chatter on the web that is the "threat" is noise coming from keyboard blowhards.

Sounds like a bunch of hype. The feds say there is a sinister plot behind every bush and the dot commandos love to say they're gonna kick some ass.
    Don't know about that, this has a different "vibe" to it... I think it really depends on how the elections go in November.
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson