Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Bait for sure. If it was a group and a body count after a fire fight I would believe it would seem more legit.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG
    CRG-2 CRG again
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 TASI
    HRO-6 CQB Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 TASI 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)
    Killing Within The Law

TWOTU since May 2015

My guns are zeroed, oiled, and loaded. That's all the worry I'm prepared to expend. Now off to the pool for some rehab work.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

The assholes who think they're supposed to be running this country have spent the last 20 or 30 years ratcheting up the tension.

Doubly so since Trump was nominated, and then beat Hillary.

There are certain mental health problems (schizophrenia etc.) that respond poorly to stress, and frankly there are fringe lunatics on all sides of the political spectrum. I've met a few pro-Trump retards[1]. So it wouldn't surprise me if this guy had a pro-Trump record.

Quote Originally Posted by Backwoods Drifter View Post
    in which Trump will be indicted on serious criminal charges they've concocted in order to discredit him and all who support him or are endorsed by him.
    After the games of the last few years, it wouldn't surprise me a bit. But enough people won't believe it that they'll still vote for the R.

AND "it" will kick off. All the FBI is doing is putting the target on them and their families.

[1] I shouldn't have to say this, but no, I am not say all Trump supporters are retards. I am saying that I've met some full on flat earth, mouth breathing, whiny ass retards who are also Trump supporters. Even broken clocks can be right twice a day.

This was local to me, about 40 miles away. Seems he was shooting a nail gun while trying to get in. ARish rifle was used to exchange fire there then he took off. Troopers found him and shots where fired while driving . There was a long stand off in a corn field. It ended late afternoon. I THINK they said he was dead.

A convenient coincidence ( and we know there is no such thing as a coincidence )
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Feds just said "he was on their radar for months for attending a Trump rally on Jan 5"

It seems ALL the shooters are on the radar and they let them pop for the strengthening of their rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by Travlin View Post
    Feds just said "he was on their radar for months for attending a Trump rally on Jan 5"

It seems ALL the shooters are on the radar and they let them pop for the strengthening of their rhetoric.
    I think it’s more alarming that attending a rally of a sitting president gets you put on a “list”. Is anyone actually surprised he was on their radar. I’d be more surprised if he wasn’t groomed for this by the feds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by txroadkill View Post
    I think it’s more alarming that attending a rally of a sitting president gets you put on a “list”. Is anyone actually surprised he was on their radar. I’d be more surprised if he wasn’t groomed for this by the feds.

If we are bound to end up on a list do what you can to make sure that when they read your name and those you associate with that they shudder and pee a little while wondering if their four squads are enough. Then be able to prove they weren't
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG
    CRG-2 CRG again
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 TASI
    HRO-6 CQB Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 TASI 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)
    Killing Within The Law

TWOTU since May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by txroadkill View Post

I've undoubtedly been on a list since the 60s. Hell, my old man was harassed by the FBI in the 50s, while actively serving in the US Army.

It's not being on a list that's a problem.

It's whether .gov is willing to act on what they say they've got, especially in a political climate where anything they say goes.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:28

If this guy was supposed to attack the FBI, why didnf't he kill any FBI agants? Don't they teach agent provacateurs to shoot anymore? This was weak sauce.
    DPS
    PSP
    CRG
    KRG
    0-5
    TASI
    APSP