Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IRS prespective

Default IRS prespective

The size of the IRS is being increased by 87,000 agents. That is not the end strength, that is the increase.

From defense.gov
    Army strength by echelon
    Field Army - 90,000 Soldiers
    Corps - 45,000 Soldiers
    Division - 15,000 Soldiers
    Brigade - 5000 Soldiers
    Battalion- 2000 Soldiers

The increase is almost a Field Army in strength! To help me Visualize, the increase in IRS agents is 5 Divisions plus 2 brigades😳. Holy F@&$!

There has to be some standard for these new hires, right? How the hell are they going to find 5 divisions of people that want to work for the IRS, can meet some level of standards, pass training, be equipped (computers, network, guns, ammo, vehicles, etc), where are they going to put the offices?

Remember when Obama said we need a federal police force as well funded and manned as the military? Well, here it is.

There will be no hard standards. Training and educational requirements will be adjusted as necessary to meet gender and racial goals.

And they'll be well indoctrinated.

The result will be fear aggression, arrogance and a sub rosa policy of violations of your rights and constitutional law.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:28

The government solution to anything is throw money at it and it will work. Don't get bogged down in details...
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG
    CRG-2 CRG again
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 TASI
    HRO-6 CQB Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 TASI 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)
    Killing Within The Law

TWOTU since May 2015

So one of my "contacts" in Scottsdale is a nationally recognized tax attorney that has made a career of battling the IRS. He is on TV frequently. I spoke with him on the phone recently. His POV

1). There are two jobs for every American and they have plenty of easier positions that they cannot fill. They won't be able to find 87k people easily...vet them...screen them...and train them very easily.

2). Certainly this will not happen by November 2022, and not even partly by November 2024. So if we get a better POTUS, the funding and teeth of that law will be removed easily.

3). There will probably be a few more audit than normal as the US Gov struggles for funding during the recession they created. Nothing can be done about that.

4). Understanding the different states of legal tender is important. There is trackable/traceable and there is not. The rest of our hour long convo is not for publication. Suffice to say...be an outlaw and keep your loyalties and confidences very close to the vest.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

This is simply a tactic to wage lawfare against the opposition.

The ambiguity within the tax code is intentional. If big brother wants you they can simply interpret things in their favor and jam you up.
    Paul

America First
    MAGA

Good luck, try and find 87,000 people that don’t smoke weed, can pass a test, poly and syc evaluate..... I’m assuming that would be a standard vetting process...
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    There will be no hard standards. Training and educational requirements will be adjusted as necessary to meet gender and racial goals.

And they'll be well indoctrinated.

The result will be fear aggression, arrogance and a sub rosa policy of violations of your rights and constitutional law.

On the other hand, I suspect a lot will be lazy, undisciplined, and unmotivated. Isn't that the reason for applying to .gov? Can't find honest work in the private sector.
    "If you decide you can do something, you will." -Gabe, KWTL

Does the .gov really care about standards, education, or even the ability to even adequately perform/do the job? The .gov will hire almost anyone and instruct them on how to perform whatever job they need to accomplish. Hire community college/HS equivalency individual, tell him these are the algorithms to follow. Done. I'll bet many of those illegals can be hired for these 87k positions.

Quote Originally Posted by henri View Post
    Does the .gov really care about standards, education, or even the ability to even adequately perform/do the job? The .gov will hire almost anyone and instruct them on how to perform whatever job they need to accomplish. Hire community college/HS equivalency individual, tell him these are the algorithms to follow. Done. I'll bet many of those illegals can be hired for these 87k positions.
    Since I seem to be only person on this thread that has actually spoken with someone of knowledge, I would expect the rest of you to listen rather than bend over and manually spread your ass chheks for what you think is inevitable. I expected better from WT. Perhaps I am mistaken and you bastards are just like everyone else.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

If I recall reading it correctly this hire is over a 10 year period. Some of that has to be to cover retirements and people leaving.

A lot of you need to reread what Gave posted earlier.
    I carry two kinds of trauma kits. One for fixing it and one for causing it.