Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
    I do know they recently bought a bunch of 1301 shotguns.
    Well at least they’re spending our money on quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hey.. Why not join the Army? It's free!!

Getting very close
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by BillyOblivion View Post
    I would argue that tax law isn't the sort of thing you need door kickers and snipers for.

I would agree with the argument that IRS agents need to be able to defend themselves if attacked, but that isn't what that job posting sounds like.

Federal agencies should be using local police and sheriffs for this kind of work.
    I suspect there is a minority here who will argue for exceptional capability in all things related to LE, even within the IRS. But regardless of our individual views, this opinion above is held by most Americans. The majority of the population doesn't like the idea of the IRS having their own door-kickers. Also, though, most Americans have no idea just how large and diverse federal LE is. I used to shoot with a Japanese guy who had fully embraced the Samurai image and ethos. I never met his wife, but I learned from him that she was just as accomplished a shooter as he was, and that she was on a federal SWAT team....for the Department of Agriculture. That lead to a lot of Mad Cow jokes. But seriously, why does the Department of Agriculture need a SWAT team? If you search, you will find that essentially every federal agency has an LE branch, and a SWAT or "direct action" wing within that LE branch. It's a routine part of the system now. That includes the Departments of Labor, Education, Health & Human Services, and everybody else.

The Posse Comitatus Act ostensibly limits the federal government's authority to use the military to enforce the law domestically. But the feds managed to do an end-run around the Act by just creating their own militaries. When the ATF murdered scores of innocent civilians at Waco, they had to borrow helicopters from the National Guard. Today, they just own their own helicopters.
    Virtute et Armis

What I want to know is where are all the dems and there abuse of power police state shit.... They want to defund police but not the federal government? Crazy stuff....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    I suspect there is a minority here who will argue for exceptional capability in all things related to LE, even within the IRS. But regardless of our individual views, this opinion above is held by most Americans. The majority of the population doesn't like the idea of the IRS having their own door-kickers. Also, though, most Americans have no idea just how large and diverse federal LE is. I used to shoot with a Japanese guy who had fully embraced the Samurai image and ethos. I never met his wife, but I learned from him that she was just as accomplished a shooter as he was, and that she was on a federal SWAT team....for the Department of Agriculture. That lead to a lot of Mad Cow jokes. But seriously, why does the Department of Agriculture need a SWAT team? If you search, you will find that essentially every federal agency has an LE branch, and a SWAT or "direct action" wing within that LE branch. It's a routine part of the system now. That includes the Departments of Labor, Education, Health & Human Services, and everybody else.

The Posse Comitatus Act ostensibly limits the federal government's authority to use the military to enforce the law domestically. But the feds managed to do an end-run around the Act by just creating their own militaries. When the ATF murdered scores of innocent civilians at Waco, they had to borrow helicopters from the National Guard. Today, they just own their own helicopters.
    Don't forget these guys:

thoughtpolice.jpg
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:28

Quote Originally Posted by chad newton View Post
    Maybe that’s the plan, or door to door collectors.... Who fucking knows with these guys..... Police state, Polosi said China was the model, see how that works for them...
    There's lots of things wrong with the IRS.

But they *can* do math better than most of the Government. They sort of have to. They know that they aren't liked, they know that they are actively *hated*, and they know that under almost all circumstances they are outgunned.

This is 2022. One doesn't go door to door collecting taxes. One does not go IN to people's homes to audit[1].

Honestly, my bet is that this is just the IRS growing it's budget with no real plans. Government agencies do that sort of stupidity.

[1] My father got "randomly" audited 7 years in a row because the first year he pissed off the auditor by refusing to be afraid of the guy, and telling the officious twit that if said twit didn't want to resolve things in that meeting, then the next one would be when my father had time on HIS schedule, not on the twit's schedule. Also his taxes were *to the penny* accurate, given that my father was a travelling salesman on commission and paying his own expenses, this was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    But seriously, why does the Department of Agriculture need a SWAT team?
    Two reasons. Small dicks and money.

Or, if you want to be less obnoxious about it, "Ego and Budget".

The part about working off hours and holidays make me think about Thanksgiving and Christmas raids when they know families will be there.

Here's a video about how the IRS is using human American targets to "desensitize" them to killing Americans. The Revolutionary War Pt 2 really is closer than most people think.

https://naturalnews.com/2022-08-11-e...americans.html
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1976 View Post
    Here's a video about how the IRS is using human American targets to "desensitize" them to killing Americans. The Revolutionary War Pt 2 really is closer than most people think.

https://naturalnews.com/2022-08-11-e...americans.html

The Dept of Energy went from a black B27 to a green B27 because it was claimed that the black ones were desensitizing folks to shoot black folks
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!