Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Report: 'pretty convinced' pandemic's origin from 'US lab biotechnology,'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/covid-...-jeffrey-sachs

Chairman of The Lancet's COVID-19 Commission 'pretty convinced' pandemic's origin from 'US lab biotechnology,' suggests governments aren't investigating because even more 'dangerous research underway right now'

The chairman of The Lancet's COVID-19 Commission has come forward to say that he is "pretty convinced" that the pandemic's origin is from "U.S. lab biotechnology." He also warns that even more dangerous research is happening right now – which could be why governments don't seem to be interested in investigating the origins of COVID-19.

Sachs added, "And then I realized he was not telling me the truth. And it took me some months, but the more I saw it, the more I resented it."

Sachs revealed that he disbanded the task force because other members were "part of this thing."

Sachs noted that Daszak should have informed him that EcoHealth Alliance was "manipulating the viruses."

Sachs said that he requested a research proposal from Daszak, but the EcoHealth head allegedly balked, "No, my lawyer says I can’t give it to you."

"So it’s a blunder in my view of biotech, not an accident of a natural spillover," he said. "We don’t know for sure, I should be absolutely clear."

Sachs noted, "But there’s enough evidence that it should be looked into. And it’s not being investigated, not in the United States, not anywhere. And I think for real reasons that they don’t want to look underneath the rug."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1543259218995687424

In the interview with Current Affairs editor Nathan Robinson, Sachs suggested that scientists were "creating a narrative" of COVID's origins early in the pandemic by collectively claiming that COVID-19 naturally originated from the Wuhan wet market without definitive evidence.

"The alternative that is the right one to look at is part of a very extensive research program that was underway from 2015 onward, funded by the NIH, by Tony Fauci, in particular NIAID, and it was to examine the spillover potential of SARS-like viruses," Sachs told Robinson.

"We know that at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, the scientists there had been trained by American scientists to use advanced bioengineering methodologies," Sachs explained. "And in particular, we have scientists in North Carolina, Texas, and so forth who do this kind of research, believe in it, argue for it, and say that they don’t want any regulations on it and so on. And they were in close contact with Wuhan Institute of Virology, and they were part of a joint research group that was stitched together by something called EcoHealth Alliance."

Sachs responded, "There are at least two reasons why they might be doing what they’re doing. One is, as you say, the implications are huge. Imagine if this came out of a lab. And we have, by some estimates, about 18 million dead worldwide from this. That’s not the official count. But that’s the estimated excess mortality from COVID. Well, the implications of that—the ethical, the moral, the geopolitical—everything is enormous."

On Saturday, Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) said, "The fact that virtually no one in Washington DC wants to investigate the origins of COVID-19 should tell you all you need to know about the origins of COVID-19."
    Last edited by Gabriel Suarez; 08-08-2022 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Edited for copyright precautions
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG
    CRG-2 CRG again
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 TASI
    HRO-6 CQB Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 TASI 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)
    Killing Within The Law

TWOTU since May 2015

I think they released it on purpose, that’s just me. They had everything to gain from it during the election, also China as well. Get rid of the hard lining Trump... Is that a fucked up way to think? Fuck yeah and it goes back to what we were talking about earlier and the Guerilla tactics and length the Democratic Party will go to win an election and control the country....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Quote Originally Posted by chad newton View Post
    I think they released it on purpose, that’s just me. They had everything to gain from it during the election, also China as well. Get rid of the hard lining Trump... Is that a fucked up way to think? Fuck yeah and it goes back to what we were talking about earlier and the Guerilla tactics and length the Democratic Party will go to win an election and control the country....
    I agree. There was a time when Americans thought well of their government and if something untoward happened they chalked it up to bad luck.

Now?

Now I wonder about The Maine, Pearl Harbor, and 911. Among every other life altering national event that happened. The last three years should show that there are American politicians that would sell the nation and collaborate with their country's enemies and their mothers to an Afghan gang rape party to further their own agenda.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

It used to seem so far fetched movie shit, but there is no such thing as coincidences....

I found the article about the virus being made in Berkeley or Davis, I canít find it any more... The article was about the virus and how two collage kids made it transferable to humans and it was 10-15 years old.

https://www.insider.com/china-conspi...rus-2021-1?amp

There is a lot out there about the Chinese government saying we released it.... Iím sure there is truth in that and it would be nothing heard on main stream media...

Lets see...the Usurper Biden says it was an organic happenstance as does "The Modern Mengele" Fauci. The Russians say the discovered US Biolabs working on bio weapons in Ukraine...and the Chinese say the US released the Rona (notice I did not say "we").

At this stage of the game I am tending to believe Ping and Putin far more than Corn Pop and Camel Toe. In fact...I am not sure that Putin or Ping have ever done anything to adversely affect my life, business or wealth...can't say the same for the coven of commie currently in power.

How is that for an outlaw criminal POV.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Lets see...the Usurper Biden says it was an organic happenstance as does "The Modern Mengele" Fauci. The Russians say the discovered US Biolabs working on bio weapons in Ukraine...and the Chinese say the US released the Rona (notice I did not say "we").

At this stage of the game I am tending to believe Ping and Putin far more than Corn Pop and Camel Toe. In fact...I am not sure that Putin or Ping have ever done anything to adversely affect my life, business or wealth...can't say the same for the coven of commie currently in power.

How is that for an outlaw criminal POV.
    This group is no good, I think they used to be able to hide it better.... It’s the same as Polosi visiting Taiwan and giving them our support. And why? Because they want to to start shit just like Ukraine. Maybe Putin was right, but he got suckered in for sure....

I want to add, there has never been a president like Trump, he dosnt go along with status quo of the elected. All the shit he was stirring up in the government was for a reason....

If you've got a college-age kid near D.C., you should find a way to get him or her an internship with Thomas Massie. That's a guy that you can learn from.
    Virtute et Armis