Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi,

I have an Advantage Arms slide for my G26 and love it. Mine likes CCI Mini Mag 40gr round nose (not HP). Keep it well oiled and clean and it provides a really useful training tool. Nice to train younger shooters too.

Quote Originally Posted by dl-1098 View Post
    Hi,

I have an Advantage Arms slide for my G26 and love it. Mine likes CCI Mini Mag 40gr round nose (not HP). Keep it well oiled and clean and it provides a really useful training tool. Nice to train younger shooters too.
    That's one of the reasons I bought it. Wife has three grandkids that need to learn how to shoot cool shit.
    American Veteran and Patriot, Lover of God, Country and Family. No Regrets, No Bullshit

I recommend them. I've had one for about 10 years and as long as it's cleaned, lubed and I shoot CCI Mini mag ammo or high velocity 22lr, no problem.
    Bob Mayne
    HandgunWorld Podcast
    http://www.handgunworld.com

Quote Originally Posted by dl-1098 View Post
    Hi,

Same here. Runs well, great for the young, new, and challenged. Facilitates the training workups from compact to full-size. Added a Pearce Grip mag extension to help train proper grip.
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

From Murphy's Laws of Combat: "Incoming has the right-of-way" (so, GTFOTX!!)