Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SIG 938?

I have the original SAS. Itís a nice light 9mm.

Picked up a threaded barrel, but want to confirm function a little more before I start messing around with the Dead Air Odessa. Just had more pressing things in front of that.

Had one. Accurate, but without the rubber grips I found it to be worthless. Just didn't make sense when the glock 43 exists. Wife carried it for a couple if years after I lost interest, the she discovered the glock 43 and the 938 went to a new home. I would still pick the 938 over the 365 if those were my 2 choices but try finding any parts/accessories for a 938.....

Any single action or striker fired pistol...even a Glock 42 is a holster gun which immediately cancels out much of the NPE carry. I will write a piece on this later today.

Daily carry in authorized manner...even in SNPEs (Social NPE as compared to Legislated NPE) allows for far better choices.

I do wish someone would makeca small DA-SA WEAPON, such as thecSig 230 or 239. A 9mm 230 would be the ultimate deep concealment weapon in semi auto. That said...a true NPE with consequences for discovery is still thecrealm of the J Frame Airweight.

If any tribe member head shoots andvkills an active shooter with a J Frame wexwill give him a custom Glock. Such a feat of arms that would be.

Last time that happened I believevit was GSG9 trooper Ulrich (?) on an airplane in the late 1970s.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

READ "CATEGORIES OF CARRY" POSTED JUST NOW
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

All good feed back, I passed on it. As several noted, I did not see where it "fit" into my typical needs - or filled a niche I did not already have covered.

Had and carried a P938 w/ the 7-rd mag, liked it well enough.

When they came out I switched to the P365 w/ the 12-rd mag: pretty much the same size, 13 rounds instead of 8.

I chose to get the 365 version that has a safety. I usually carry it safety-off, I like the safety for reholstering.