Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Damn, that’s some messed up stuff right there. Just when you think you’ve seen it all….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hey.. Why not join the Army? It's free!!

That is just wrong.
    In every country where independence has taken the place of liberty, the first desire of a manly heart is to possess a weapon, which at once renders him capable of defence or attack, and, by rendering its owner terrible, often makes him feared- Alexandre Dumas

Wow, that just offends the senses.....ALL OF THEM.

But.......this looks like the owner actually carries, every day, so that still puts him ahead of the majority of LAGO's. Just sayin'

This person needs some very special WT guidance

Lots of people are attracted to what could be called ‘grunt hacks’—those tricks-of-the-trade developed by our warfighters half a world away. These days, if you are SF then you are pretty well equipped. But it hasn’t always been that way. The guys who were in Afghanistan in 2003 will remember all of the creative uses they found for duct tape and paracord. Their equipment often looked like an abomination, but it worked. Now some people will look back with nostalgia and associate those fugly guns with being a legit warrior.

The rubber bands on the grip were state-of-the-art in 1976. Hogue wasn’t yet in existence. The simple rubber band provided some tackiness for your grip, and maybe kept your D-frame from sliding out of the pocket of your polyester pants.

I prefer my guns clean. But some people seem to actually like them ugly. Those two could win a prize if ugly was the contest.
    Virtute et Armis

Looks like a physical representation of "just as good" or "works for me".
    I'd love to have heard the conversation in the shop when the box was opened.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”

I think the moral of the story is send it to the right guy the first time and get it done right. Cant knock a guy for trying but now your cleaning up a mess that would have been so much easier if they just sent it to you to begin with.....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

Quote Originally Posted by Spokelse416 View Post
    Side note. Does the first pistol drop mags freely? Cause he put tape over the mag catch..

I noticed that as well. And what's the red stuff on the RSA? I'd say it's threadlocker but looking at the rest of the gun it's probably caulk.

Now I'm morbidly curious what the internals are like.
    "If you decide you can do something, you will." -Gabe, KWTL

What in the unholy fuck!!!!

Shoe-Goo has many uses, too.
    Dave

"If your sport does not put grease, blood, or dirt under your fingernails, then it's just a game!"

The quick on the optic at the bottom really makes the whole package.

I bet the Carrie’s it Condition 3 so he can draw and rack the slide Israeli Style and has an elaborate manipulation to get the cover off.
    I carry two kinds of trauma kits. One for fixing it and one for causing it.