Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    The proposal of annexation will cause most people to recoil in horror, but it's actually a benevolent idea (albeit very paternalistic).
    Well, they did nickname me "Papa."
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:28

I don't think you'll get a lot of volunteers to join you, but if you decide to invade Mexico, I'm in. I'd probably need to dust off my 1911 for that, and get myself a nice Arkansas toothpick to go with it.
    I've got extra toothpicks.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

Mexico's government is worthless.
    but Mexico has lots of room for improvement. And we do have some (limited) control in that.
    I've spent some time in various parts of Mexico from Cd. Juarez, Mexico City D.F., Puerto Vallarta, to small towns in between, all I can say is they can fuck up an iron ball. There is no remedy for a failed and corrupt state.

Quote Originally Posted by H60DoorGunner View Post
    Yawwwwwwwn. Marginally impressive. Homeboy looks like he weighs 130 pounds. All that flipping around will not avoid 124gr +P HSTs.

The deeper problem behind this situation is the tragedy of Mexican corruption....they are near to becoming a failed state on par with Yemen or Zimbabwe.
    Mexico is a failed state, and has been since about 8 minutes after the Spanish pulled out.

I don't have a solution to the problems that Mexico faces,
    There is a solution, but it would require killing lots Mexicans, getting a bunch of Americans killed, and a couple generations of rebuilding. Alas we don't have the stomach for that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLF220 View Post
    Yawwwwwwwn. Marginally impressive. Homeboy looks like he weighs 130 pounds. All that flipping around will not avoid 124gr +P HSTs.
    I see no reason to assume that he can't shoot well. Given that he appears to be a banger with above average physical ability, there is a high likelihood that he can fight.

I would also say it would be a lot easier to teach him to shoot than to teach the average gun owner to move, let alone fight.
    KWTL Feb 2022

Quote Originally Posted by AZRiding View Post
    I see no reason to assume that he can't shoot well. Given that he appears to be a banger with above average physical ability, there is a high likelihood that he can fight.

I would also say it would be a lot easier to teach him to shoot than to teach the average gun owner to move, let alone fight.
    I see no reason to assume that he CAN shoot well. Most bangers use the accuracy by volume technique. And they still suck because the innocent bystanders in the area are the ones who usually get shot, not their intended targets. Of course im not advocating underestimating any adversary, im just simply stating just because homeboy can flip around is no reason for me to shit my pants.

In terms of the average gun owner? BWAHAHAHHA. I no longer associate with such dregs. They can drink their 6 pack of MGD a night and their uncle mikes holsters and croak of diabetes, cardiovascular disease or any other of the multitude of illnesses that come from being lazy lardasses.