Default Experience with TA55A (Trijicon 5.5x50)?

Anyone have experience working with the Trijicon 5.5x50 ACOG (TA55A)? Iím thinking of mounting one on my PTR-91, for more of a Battle Rifle setup. Iíve owned a couple other ACOGs and really like the glass clarity and simplicity. Appreciate the feedback, thanks!
    ďThis is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.Ē - Churchill

I have no experience with that particular optic, but a reasonable amount of time with a 4x ACOG. I learned to use the 4x well, but it seems like stepping up to 5.5x would be a large shift. If I forget to dial my 1-6x back down, and snap it up for a fast shot after I left it at 6x, it is a significant hurdle to overcome. It’s often a struggle to decide whether it’s faster to stay at 6x and search for the target or reach up to dial it back.

If you are confident there won’t be any shooting inside of 50m, then maybe it’s an option. (Though I’d be more inclined to an LPVO these days.) But if it might see use inside 50m, then I wouldn’t want to be stuck at 5.5x.
    Virtute et Armis

Thanks LawDog. Yeah, your comment about trying to take quick/close shots with 6x (close to 5.5x) really put it into perspective for me. I’ve got a 3x TA33 and have no problem with CQB shots, but 5.5x would definitely be a challenge. Thanks!
    ďThis is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.Ē - Churchill