Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    JEEP = “Just Empty Every Pocket.”

3rd Toyota at my house, one “pick up” (too old to have a name) two Tundras. First was a TRD Off Road, current is a TRD Pro. Go for the Pro Taco or 4 Runner, if you don’t want to do a lot of suspension work on your own.

Mine have been bullet proof.

Quote Originally Posted by IANative View Post
    I'm an F150 guy, so I'd go w/ the quad cab Tacoma w/ the longer bed, TRD and biggest engine they offer.

Then I'd probably put a tall camper shell on it and a vault system in the bed.
    This was an interesting comment to me. Coming from a Ford guy, it makes sense. With an F-150, you've got to research your way through 13 engines, 6 transmissions, and 11 gear ratios. With Toyota, you get the engine and transmission that is made for it. Period. It's basically the AK theory of guns, but for trucks.
    Nyet.jpg
    Virtute et Armis

Law, I haven’t looked in a while, but last time, it wasn’t QUITE that bad. The Taco had a 4 or 6 option, and a manual or slush box option. The Tundra could be had with a 6 or an 8. But yeah, more variety at Ford.

Just from reading the OP, sounds like Greg needs to seriously consider a Subi.

They can do pretty much anything you want them to do. Off road, on road, go fast or good fuel economy. Easy and cheap to work on. Inexpensive unless you go race car on them..

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Taylor View Post
    Just from reading the OP, sounds like Greg needs to seriously consider a Subi.

They can do pretty much anything you want them to do. Off road, on road, go fast or good fuel economy. Easy and cheap to work on. Inexpensive unless you go race car on them..
    Ground clearance and after market has nothing on other selections
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

I cannot see Greg driving a Subaru. They have to be the most pseudomasculine cars ever built.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”

Quote Originally Posted by psalms23dad View Post
    I cannot see Greg driving a Subaru. They have to be the most pseudomasculine cars ever built.
    He'd have to buy some sensible shoes first.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:25

Why do people hate on Subarus so? I've never owned one, and it has been a long, long time since I paid any attention to car magazines, but back when I did, they had a pretty good reputation, right?

If they can still win rally races on logging roads, I don't really care how many lesbian cpuples own one.

Because they're gayer than aids
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Because they're gayer than aids
    Fuckin A right! Youd have to braid and put beads in your armpit hair, bathe in Patchouly oil, which stinks worse than ass. And dont forget to get a pair of recycled sandals to drive a subaru.