Default Turkish bull pup shotguns

Anybody play with any of the new 12ga bull pups being imported from turkey? They seem to all be the same gun sold under different names like BAT-12, FD12, etc. They are cheap, around $600 bucks. Obviously not a serious weapon, and I already have plenty of home defense guns. It would just be a cool looking fun gun for plinking. I still donít want to waste $600 though if it is complete garbage. I have tried other bull pups that are super picky about what ammo you feed them or they wonít cycle. And some other mag fed shotguns have issues with deforming the shells.

I bought one and it had decent handling until you put a mag larger than 5 rounds. The 10 rounders just started to get in the way and carrying more mags is a lot of weight. I had read that once you beak it in (100 rds) it works well. Like I said I couldn't get over the mag getting in the way. I sold it to a friend with out shooting it and bought an SL-5 from here. Shot a couple of boxes with Papa and didn't have a single failure.
    Common sense is not a common virtue!

I would sooner get the Keltec KS7. At least those have modularity, and you have the ability to get a workout racking them. Personally, I just cannot see myself ever getting into another Magazine fed shotgun system, even if for fun only, if they do not take the Saiga platform mags. Why they did not just go with them to begin with, is beyond me.
    If one doesnīt have a pure heart, heaven will never permit any pleasurable times.

As soon as you say Turkish made I lose interest. Not wasting my money on that shit.

They are all the same couple of designs from a couple of different factories with the same state/private co-ownership with differing cosmetics. Same as the Turkish bullpup rifles. You get what you pay for...or less...much less.

Quote Originally Posted by WraithWolf View Post
    I would sooner get the Keltec KS7. At least those have modularity, and you have the ability to get a workout racking them.
    It's junk. Everything that was wrong with the KS-12 is still wrong on these. Another KT innovative design which fails functional engineering and quality control.