285479025_10227869746107980_4697994952840811751_n.jpg285551623_10227869746627993_7318614374652327431_n.jpg

Sadly, the tradition in the gun world, even among professionals, is to over eat, drink to excess, and then lay around watching videos of themselves while their guts grow. I have said that in classes before. Some of you have been there. Me trying to teach the take off or a rifle position to a group of overweight students. Some stuff is simply not going to happen. Some of these people are simply too fat to move quickly without breaking an ankle. Not going to win the gunfight that way...and even if they do, their likelihood of having an adverse effect to the event afterwards is high. My job as an instructor is to be honest. That is it. Its not to stroke your ego and tell you how cool you are, but rather to point out what your weaknesses are. And a good instructor will then show you HOW to overcome those weaknesses.

I launched Suarez Fitness to address those people. And to help those with desire, discipline and drive, to become better, stronger, and leaner versions of themselves so they can not only live better lives, but also give a far better account of themselves when they get that tap on the shoulder from Churchill's ghost.

To that end -

I CAN HELP YOU LOSE 10-15 POUNDS IN ONE MONTH WITHOUT SETTING FOOT IN A GYM.

Plus probably reduce your medications and stress...create new healthy habits, stabilize your blood sugar, improve your sleep, reduce inflammation and set the stage for building the body you deserve. Once you achieve the goal of fat loss, we can work on the Spartan body easily. The pics are of a client on the program for less than a week!!

Want that? Join me at Suarez Fitness

Its not free...there is a cost. But it is not an outlandish cost. And if you don't change your body, that cost will be times 100 with the medical profession trying to stretch your life another year after year.

Choose to be excellent.

suarezfitness@yahoo.com