Hybrid View

Default YOU ARE IN MORE DANGER FROM BEING FAT THAN FROM TERRORISM

285479025_10227869746107980_4697994952840811751_n.jpg285551623_10227869746627993_7318614374652327431_n.jpg

Sadly, the tradition in the gun world, even among professionals, is to over eat, drink to excess, and then lay around watching videos of themselves while their guts grow. I have said that in classes before. Some of you have been there. Me trying to teach the take off or a rifle position to a group of overweight students. Some stuff is simply not going to happen. Some of these people are simply too fat to move quickly without breaking an ankle. Not going to win the gunfight that way...and even if they do, their likelihood of having an adverse effect to the event afterwards is high. My job as an instructor is to be honest. That is it. Its not to stroke your ego and tell you how cool you are, but rather to point out what your weaknesses are. And a good instructor will then show you HOW to overcome those weaknesses.

I launched Suarez Fitness to address those people. And to help those with desire, discipline and drive, to become better, stronger, and leaner versions of themselves so they can not only live better lives, but also give a far better account of themselves when they get that tap on the shoulder from Churchill's ghost.

To that end -

I CAN HELP YOU LOSE 10-15 POUNDS IN ONE MONTH WITHOUT SETTING FOOT IN A GYM.

Plus probably reduce your medications and stress...create new healthy habits, stabilize your blood sugar, improve your sleep, reduce inflammation and set the stage for building the body you deserve. Once you achieve the goal of fat loss, we can work on the Spartan body easily. The pics are of a client on the program for less than a week!!

Want that? Join me at Suarez Fitness

Its not free...there is a cost. But it is not an outlandish cost. And if you don't change your body, that cost will be times 100 with the medical profession trying to stretch your life another year after year.

Choose to be excellent.

suarezfitness@yahoo.com
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

The truth many don't want to hear.
    Ain't going to get an easier with age folks. Better start now.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”

Our man on the scale down two more this morning.

I have a dream...that I show up to teach a class and I see fit strong warrior men and women who have developed food discipline and physical prowess from the ability to now exercise. In fact, if you meet your goals, I will give you a class at 50% off. The guys that need to lose 70 pounds or more...when they do, they get a class for free.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Our man on the scale down two more this morning.

I have a dream...that I show up to teach a class and I see fit strong warrior men and women who have developed food discipline and physical prowess from the ability to now exercise. In fact, if you meet your goals, I will give you a class at 50% off. The guys that need to lose 70 pounds or more...when they do, they get a class for free.
    What an amazing 'deal', seems like no sane, overweight 'warrior' should pass up this opportunity to become what they aspire to become. No excuses, only execution of plan.
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll'), RS Class 5-78
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School, KWTLx4, Red Dot Pistol Gunfighting, RGF-1 Rifle Gunfighting

Once again SI to the forefront of the market. Fitness is forgotten in the "tactical" realm. Over the next couple of years wait and watch other trainers get on the fitness bandwagon. Other than Bill Rapier and Gabe I don't think anyone else gives a shit. Look at Vickers or Spencer Keepers (who makes a great holster) and you have a bunch of tubby tubbies teaching tubby tubbies. It's disgusting and unsafe.

The late Charles Poliquin once said being fat makes you more likely to die in an active shooter situation because you will run slower and be a bigger target. I am paraphrasing not quoting.

Sent you an email.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. Psalms, 144:1