Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lawdog wrote:

I just read an article that proposes that the way to prevent mass shootings is to put 500,000 psychologists into public schools around the country and to force mental health treatment on the students who are identified as potentially susceptible to this kind of danger.
    An insane proposal that would result in a huge increase of active shootings and school shootings. In all the years I've researched active shooters and school shooters, virtually every single one of them were on psychotropic drugs, mainly anti-depressants. Most of those drugs cause suicidal and/or homicidal ideation. It's virtually impossible to find one of these shooters who wasn't on one of these drugs. They usually flip out right around the time their dosage is increased or decreased or during withdrawal.

Dr. Breggin, one of the country's leading experts on how these drugs cause people to become active and mass shooters wrote a very user-friendly book detailing this phenomenon titled Medical Madness. For those who might want to read it, you can get it free in PDF format here:

https://b-ok.cc/book/2289328/8de9d7

That site, by the way, has lots of great free books by guys with last names like Cooper, Ayoob, Taylor, etc.
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1976 View Post
    ...virtually every single one of them were on psychotropic drugs, mainly anti-depressants. Most of those drugs cause suicidal and/or homicidal ideation. It's virtually impossible to find one of these shooters who wasn't on one of these drugs. They usually flip out right around the time their dosage is increased or decreased or during withdrawal.
    Huh. Hadn't known that. What was Gabe saying recently about drugged-up wind-up toys?

Quote Originally Posted by 62-10 View Post
    Having substantial admin experience in the healthcare field, as a general rule, psychiatrists & psychologists are among the most effed-up "practitioners" I ever encountered.
    Never met a psychologist that didn't have their own psychologist.

Agreed, while I don't live inside it's shitty err city limits I'm right next to the People's Idiotic Republic of Fayetteville.
    The city council and it's supporters particularly around the university are, "A breed apart and make no sense." I can't wait to get 1-2 counties or states away from them.

(Don't know what happened was quoting Yondering about not all states being politically unified internally.)
    Last edited by BigEd63; 06-14-2022 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cacti Rat View Post
    Yeah, sometimes I wonder if they don't get into those fields to analyze themselves.🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Cacti Rat View Post
    I think it's a requirement that they undergo analysis to get the sheepskin.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:28

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    I think it's a requirement that they undergo analysis to get the sheepskin.
    Sheepskin, or foreskin?

Quote Originally Posted by Yondering View Post
    Sheepskin, or foreskin?
    Ooh, they would have a heyday with this

(In German accent)

"Interesting....phallic fixation.

Tell me more about your relationship to your mother"

ya know it's funny, as much as they hate men the left sure loves them some dick

Jesus, arm the school janitors and get it over with..
    R.I. P.
    The First Republic, 1789- 1964/5

Quote Originally Posted by BigEd63 View Post
    Yeah, sometimes I wonder if they don't get into those fields to analyze themselves.
    You are not wrong. I'm married to one so have made acquaintance with quite a number. It is a universal truism that a huge number of people go into psychology because they think it will help them, pardon my use of a clinical term, "work on their own shit."

Most of the ones I know are a bit "off" in one way or another.
    Sarcasm warning in effect.

We don't have the Second Amendment because Bambi is coming.